Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

@legalcanada
20 crosses??? Got any genetics that stand out?
I’m a breeder in Canada too.

1 Like

hey amigos! free seeds are awesome!! I have one unique strain and crosses that are being tested now. In around 6 weeks once I am into flower, i will gladly gift beans once i can post pictures so you can see if you are interested.

8 Likes

I’m interested. Always looking for new seeds. Following closely!

3 Likes

i have northern lights, sour diesel, white widow, green crack and an unknown strain and i’m going to make all possible crosses as well as self pollinations. also have a few auto seeds on route i will be self pollinating with colloidal silver also. am still a whiles away from flowering though trying to get these plants huge!

4 Likes

Let us know how that goes. Really interested in seeing how it turns out!!! Cheers!

1 Like

@Scissor-Hanz you got any G13 for giveaway ?

@shroomgod re:G13
I have 1 blister pack of G13 x Sensi Afghani#1 left.
Trouble is, there’s only 8 in there and you need to pop 100 or so to find a nice G13 phenotype.
The rest are rather unimpressive terpene-wise. We called it ‘sour cream and onion’.
However,
I saw a N-N-N-NICE G-13 hybrid by one of the breeders on this site.
I believe it 's called “General’s Daughter”?

8 Likes

Got some white widow by chance

Hey I live way out west and we enjoy a pleasant winter temp and can grow 12 months but of course outside winter grows are subject to light cycles unless either AF or clone, I am growing for consumption and breeding, I should soon have some Iron Duke seeds and pollen and some IDxUKCheese but I want to deepen the gene pool at this point I am focusing on heat tolerance, drought tolerance pest resistance plants with a compact structure dense buds that offer nice pain relieving not to zombifying medical effect., I would like to work AF variety in there also esp ruderalis for winter grows as well as potential plant structure. Anyway anybody with seeds to offer esp AFs at this time, to get a seed and med harvest in this season, I will return seed or pollen when its ready.

1 Like

I have plenty of overs on fem and make seeds to help out my fellow smokers … … kush , purples , jellybean … way to many to list … I will post pictures in the morning.

7 Likes

Hi all,
I know this isn’t the proper place for introductions but I wanted to say hi. A not so new grower here but still pale as a ghost in comparison to the talent on OG. Longtime reader of these threads. Not sure if anyone has any seeds they would part with. I’d be willing to cover shipping as long as its not to much(US). I am looking to do a SOG so a large dense cola and quick flower are traits I’m looking for and if its FEM even better. But a beggar can’t choose either. Times have been tough, normally I would just order from Attitude SB. Well hopefully I can get over my awkward anti social behavior and join in the fun and become a value to the already great site. Thanks All

4 Likes

Welcome @GumbyBuds! Good luck with your endeavor, and jump in when you get some seeds. There are some nice people that enjoy helping around here.

2 Likes

Hi and thanks @ryasco! I have some stressed but recovering clones, I’m highly doubting their genetics right now, my fault for buying on CL, but not giving up, just honing in the grow and learning a ton from these threads. This is a great community and I look forward to being apart of it.

4 Likes

I look forward to seeing you around. :grin:

1 Like

After saying no to shipping to the US for the last decade I finally shipped off some seeds to a guy in Michigan and he’s got a bunch sprouted now! First time grower and he’s got 65 beans to play with under his little T-5 rig. Already hot to get himself better lighting. Happy they made it down there.

6 Likes

PM your address to me and i´ll put something in the mail, at least to get you started… Cheers!

@GumbyBuds

1 Like

Awsome reading…loving this site

Here i was sitting in trim jail when i heard my dog barking at the mail man, I shut my dog up , check the mail, and holy shit look what i got! Thank you very much @LED_Seedz!

15 Likes

@MadScientist wanted to say thanks again for the offer, you truly have a heart of green! - as if giving your time and knowledge wasnt enough you reached out with magic beans and are helping me overgrow my my little paradise. Need more like you sir…

3 Likes

Make sure to send me a PM with your addy! No problem bro!

3 Likes