Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

i see 4 that look like they will germ good luck happy growing

Man I bet that Tahoe og x stardawg is good @pookie123

I would not know, I did buy some from Greenpoint about a year and a half ago but never grew them out…

Oh ok I bet they will be very good @pookie123

1 Like

Interested in finding different strains if anybody has any they don’t mind sending my way to try out it’d be appreciated. I also have some strains I might could trade for something nice.

10 Likes

Hey bro I saw your post, I normally don’t like to ask anyoneforvanything but truthfully I’m pretty desperate. I could use a little help.

Lotus will not be coming back to the site after he left some time ago. Dunno why.

2 Likes

hmm.bummer, I was checking out tat led strip stuff last night, very interesting stuff. I’m not very electronicly inclined but I was considering going that route, it would be s .much more cost efficient for me…right now I am scrambling to get something going outdoor.the weather up here in maine has been getting warmer a lot faster and things are starting to green up and I feel like I’m wasting time and sunshine.

1 Like

Hey there @robertaaronson. Welcome to OG! I lived in Maine for a couple years. Lived outside of Augusta. I would have had seeds started or clones and would be putting them out soon. Youre not too late. You can start seeds soon and still grt a nice harvest!

2 Likes

You’ve got quite the list there. I’m not on here to scam anyone so I will be forthcoming. I do not currently have anything to trade.I would be so very, very grateful and it would be pretty much life changing for me right now. Thank you for your time and generosity

Again @robertaaronson you are late… Miorgabics hasn’t been around in months…

Dont worry, its still early and the summers have been longer(warmer) the last few seasons. Also if you live in Maine it should be easy to get clones right now. Seeds are even easier by mailorder.

1 Like

Hey @robertaaronson, i can send you some beans but im in the uk :uk:, so it’s gonna take a wee while to get to you but if you’re cool with that , then shoot me a pm and I’ll get your details etc…
Btw how experienced are you… im sending you some hybrids and hopefully you’ll find some gems in there…

Gaz

3 Likes

Hi eddie… thanks for your input, you are correct i do still have time, but as of right now have no prospects andi had my chem and blueberry mothers stolen last year, and lost my place of residence as a result of confronting the theif… So I have pretty much had to start all over and just simply cannot afford to buy beans or clones.

1 Like

some shipping methods (credit @first.class.genetics)

25 Likes

What an awesome way to ship!!
I’ve been debating ordering cuttings to put outside but wasn’t sure how feasible that would be

1 Like

How long will those stay alive in those thing, any idea?

1 Like

Excellent shipping…, can you let us know how long the cuts can stay healthy in these…
Or how long till they die ,lol…?
Cheers mate
Gaz

4 Likes

Pretty sure a standard clone shipper gives you 3 days with a little diode. But you can swap the battery out and get around 5. So I imagine you could buy a week of shipping time bro

As for these not sure but it’s the same method Groupon use for the likes of plug plants and they do well. (Shipping takes about a week too they don’t rush)

5 Likes

Not sure if this helps, but I keep fresh cuttings in tupperware/ziplock bags in the fridge for up to 5 days.

4 Likes