Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)

A panoramic screenshot :rofl:

1 Like

So looking at the panoramic screenshot, Trust Level 3 aka Regular takes some work :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Nah… It appears more difficult than is in reality.
If you are reading here with curiosity, you will find yourself reading threads closed years ago… And then… One day you are a TL3…

7 Likes

Good point !

2 Likes

Yip. The reading and being around isn’t so hard for me, but I can’t imagine popular enough to earn so many likes :joy:

7 Likes
2 Likes

Thank you @Ris! Much appreciated.

11 Likes

The more you share the more opportunities for likes! It’ll happen for sure
@funkyfunk congratulations :tada:

8 Likes

There’s been an edit clash where @Jimdoors replaced @Scootsmcgoo122, so I corrected the wiki. Double check your edits! Also did you change your mind @ix3u ?

3 Likes

I signed up hous ago not sure what’s going on I didn’t get a overwrite message and when I signed up only #8 was open but looking at edit history @Scootsmcgoo122 was sign up at 8

1 Like

There are several people sign up for @funkyfunk wiki that might want to remove there name as it states for EU ONLY

(I’m not able to send across the pond (yet), so this giveaway will be EU only sadly.)

Please read the whole wiki and follow the rules or conditions under which you may or may not sign up.

**Just a friendly reminder for all **

5 Likes

Thanks @OhNo555 I didn’t check if everyone complies, good reminder!

@Jimdoors yeah not sure what happened in fact. Reading the history again might be that @Scootsmcgoo122 unsigned and 8 was open when you signed. Hopefully they’ll help us decipher that. :smiley:

1 Like

Yes I just saw EU only I don’t want to mess wiki up any more so when fixed if someone could remove me thanks and sounds like its going to be a good cross @funkyfunk

1 Like

I to really wanted in on this one, but reside in the USA :us::slightly_frowning_face:

Can you use this stamp?

I can send it to you. I got international postage :wink:. I can’t use it. :sunglasses::v:

Just DM me with your addy. :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Thanks that’s a generous offer! I don’t think I’ll have use of it. My seed stash is low for now, I won’t send something soon. I feel that it might be of better use quicker in other hands, so I’ll decline. But :green_heart:

2 Likes

I really don’t mind, if you know someone that could use it let me know.:+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

I’ll do! And if I ever make seeds out of what I have left, I’ll remind you. :smiley:

2 Likes

You got over written.

2 Likes

@funkyfunk definitely didn’t change my mind*, just upped my reading comprehension a little and saw it was eu only and I’m in the US

3 Likes

That was me trying to something I may not have to :laughing:

Got it @ix3u just wanted to check. Next time!

1 Like