Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)

Wife is waiting to see them funny :grin: faces by the amazing OG artist :adult:‍:art:

3 Likes

Just to give credit where it’s due, the OHxPAC come from @Mongobongo’s Oregon Huckleberry reproduction. The Point Break F2 came from @Sebring’s site but are from @SamwellBB’s Baked Beans. The Acapulco Gold are the Purple/Gold mix from one of the runs here, but im not sure which. Maui Mango Haze F2 is from a repro by @Guitarzan.

Most will not be sent in original packaging, as I use the coin flip method to keep costs down, but here’s a pic of all of their original containers.

20 Likes

Thank you for the lineage breakdown and the maker of the beans.

3 Likes

I got such a kick out of reading this, lol.
Great games @ChronicMcBudz. :slightly_smiling_face:

Looks like a successful new lineup, aye @darkillusion? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you both for the generosity!

5 Likes

Funniest prompts I’ve seen yet here tonight! Great show, @ChronicMcBudz and @OhNo555 ! Awesome spirit, all you winners!
Stay up!
Coffin _Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

6 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT!!
SPOOKTACULAR BOOGO SALE!!
1 WEEK OF HALLOWEEN BOGO, Buy One, Get One, free full pack of your choice! :scream: :+1:
Starts today at noon (Central) ends Friday November 3rd, at noon.
Get you treats for Halloween!
https://overgrow.com/t/johnny-potseeds-hall-of-genetics/

22 Likes

Thank u so much @blowdout2269 For the Scarlet Grapes F2 Auto Fem :tada: :fireworks: :fire: :tophat:

19 Likes

Whoohoo!
Glad they made it buddy.
Tag me if ya ever decide to grow em. :wink:

5 Likes

My first attempt with them is to make some seeds, by using STS process, so i can also spread the seed love, but i will post when i do that,
Thank u so much again
so if i get seeds from self pollination(pollinate itself) what would they be, and if i get pollen and pollinate the second plant what would they be. Thanks

3 Likes

This is exactly what I did.
I planted two seeds of the F1. Roughly three weeks apart(because they’re autoflowers).
I started STS treatments about five days before flower, and treated five times. Each five days apart.
The reversed plant will produce pollen sacks and self-pollinate. Those are S1 seeds.
The plant that’s three weeks behind will hopefully be pollinated by the first plant. Those would be F3.
Someone else can correct me if I’m wrong.
But, I’m pretty sure this is how it goes. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thank u very much for the explanation, that’s what I wanted to know

2 Likes
7 Likes

Glad you liked it

Everyone I’ve gifted to was impressed and samples were impressive.

Have not been able to grow myself due to relocating legality and personal circumstances.

Spread the love was impressed myself with all the phenos I got but narrowed it down to pollinate the best of the best.

8 Likes

Good to have ya back hammerhead :call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Thank you @OhNo555

I have received the jamaican and stickers… perfect for Halloween!

Combine this with 68 lambsbread and now im all set for a Old Jamaican Vs New Jamaican run.

19 Likes

@darkillusion , AMG Sour BX made it here safely! I was checking my mailbox daily the last couple weeks and didn’t see it arrive, but yesterday i looked under my mailbox and it was sitting on my porch, rained on a couple times! Your packaging held up to the rains we had last week and they look unscathed! Thank you kindly! :star_struck: :star_struck:

11 Likes

Hey buddy, good to hear from ya! :slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks again for those beans. :+1:

3 Likes

Thank u again @JustANobody beans landed safely

16 Likes

Glad they arrived!

5 Likes

@OhNo555 arrived well, thank you!

14 Likes