Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Frosty78 @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @MrGreenJeans @TricycleOfDoom @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh
tenor (3)

10 Likes

OK, next round of BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen is live. Sign up below for your chance, good luck all.

1. @LzBoy :canada:
  2. @OnePassionateGrower
  3. @GallacreekD66 :us:
  4. @BlueRidgeGreen
  5. @Cybersmib :us:
  6. @GEMI-CONNECT616
  7. @420noob
  8. @m0sirys
  9. @freed111 :canada:

Add more numbers as needed.

25 Likes

@darkillusion @blowdout2269

5 Likes

I prefer to go for the gold…

4 Likes

Congratulations :champagne::tada::balloon: @wbSamadhi on the win for the BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks for the giveaway @DougDawson you sure do make a lot of people very happy. :tophat::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :wink::crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::tada::partying_face::+1::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Hey @darkillusion how is everything going? Have not caught you in a while. :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Been trying to keep busy at work to keep my mind off my possible neck surgery.

9 Likes

My positive vibrations to you dear @darkillusion

3 Likes

Sorry to hear, I hope your neck problems get fixed asap :pray:

4 Likes

Hope things work out well for ya bud.
Whichever way it goes.

3 Likes

It is just a part of getting old. As it stands my C-5 and C-6 neck bones are about as stable as Brittney Spears mental state.

10 Likes

Eesh, then I wouldn’t be turning head hard or sneezing ever then lol :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

So, you’re basically saying that you’re head struggles to stay on your shoulders?

3 Likes

Just waiting to get an appointment with the neurosurgeon and see what he says. But yea I am expecting surgery.

3 Likes

Better known as cervical spinal stenosis.

3 Likes

The back and neck are two of the most uncertain and sketchy surgeries… I’d be hesitant to proceed. Good luck either way bro. Really sorry to hear you struggling with pain :confused:

3 Likes

Stenosis. Now that’s a term I’m familiar with!
I was recently diagnosed with foraminal/interforaminal stenosis. :grimacing:

2 Likes

I thought she was doing good again? Jokes on you…

:laughing:

I heard people give free seeds away Here?

6 Likes

Well, she’s got her hair…if that’s what you meen. :rofl:

4 Likes

Got my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: that it Will correct itself without surgery. Keep us all posted and don’t hesitate to reach out for anything. :crossed_fingers::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes