Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)

What’s up OGs

2 Likes

Late night for you too, aye bud?

1 Like

Yeah, I’m always up late

1 Like

11 Likes

That is a cute puppy holy cow! Reading g about people still being awake then see that silly face so adorable!:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

No puppy…Shes about 10 years old :joy:
But all my girls are in a good shape :wink:

1 Like

She looks like a chill pup, these are my terrors. They’re usually out of their cage running around, but its sleep time for them right now. Anytime I walk through the room they always poke their heads up to see what’s going on. Also, they are always together in the same hammock, if Nugget hops in another hammock or tunnel, Token will follow right away. Kinda funny when Nugget does manage to sneak away, when token finds out… he crawls in with him and will just lay on top of him so if Nugget tries to moves again, Token will feel it lol

15 Likes

So we know you don’t live in California. Haha

1 Like

Hehe they have a crazy look in their eyes :grin:

Are they illegal in CA?

Yeah. Those are ferrets, right?

1 Like

Really? I didn’t know that!
Crazy :joy:

1 Like

Yeah they’re ferrets. Lots of places won’t let you have them.

2 Likes

Hmm…are they that dangerous or invasive?

They form feral colonies I believe. Multiply quickly and can become destructive to local nature and stuff.

2 Likes

They also can be mean if not socialized properly, and they play very rough. Nipping is very common with them because that’s how they communicate with each other but they have tough skin compared to a human.
They recommend allowing them out of their cage for about 4hrs every day (mine are mostly free all day while I’m awake) and they recommend having at least 2 or more because they get lonely very easy.

Ive had ferrets since I was a young teen, I love them

6 Likes

It’s funny they are illegal in Cali but pet smart sells ferret food, bedding and everything else ferret right next to a sign saying ferrets are illegal. From what I remember living in Cali if it’s not native to cali it’s illegal. All dogs are puppies to me lol. My parents raised chocolate labs and I e always had dogs. If they are cute they are puppies in my head :rofl::rofl::wink::exploding_head:.
Yes Cali considers everything invasive or cancer causing according to prop 65.

3 Likes

Thats pretty cool!
I can imagine that they’ll have sharp teeth :grin:

I got Nugget when he was 8wks and was a cuddle bug ever since. Never bites or nips and is very very gentle. Almost like a ragdoll, he doesn’t care you do to him n he’ll climb up on me n pass out when hes tired.
Token is a rescue i got back in May, he was about 5 months. Previous owner never handled him n must’ve rarely fed him. He was very skinny and underweight. Also the day I brought him here he bit right through my finger n wouldn’t let go even after scruffing him. But that’s the only time. Hes great now, and really warmed up over the course of the first week. Hes cuddly too but still very “wild” compared to Nugget. But they’re best friends n Nug teaches him alot. I got him trained now to hang out in a shoulder hammock when I go out n about.

6 Likes

Oh man that sounds great!
Nice to hear that Token has a good home now!
Some people are assholes.
Can’t imagine how people look if you wear a ferret in hammock in supermarket :grin: :grin:

1 Like