Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)

@funkyfunk

not joining because i’ll be making a malawi x nl5/afghani soon myself. sounds like an interesting combo though.

6 Likes

Interesting! Where will the parents come from? I’ll follow that if you document here. Raises a bit my willingness to grow mine, could be fun to exchange to compare. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations for the badge @funkyfunk !!

And many thanks for the chance at this seeds!!!

5 Likes

Just for curiosity, from whom is the nl5/afghan?

By the way, today (at last!!) will start the BBD. Sorry for the delay but I had many problems with the free space and another personal hiccups…

2 Likes

I think that I have some nl5/afg from MrNice, but I think that nowadays Bodhi is more reputable.
The last seeds sprouted from MrNice ended with some nanners on my side.

1 Like

for sure man.

1 Like

Wow nice comp : )

1 Like

congrats on your badge @funkyfunk !!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

No stress here @funkyfunk !

European OGers always end up missing out with the Americas give-aways so good on you for making :fire: available for fellow EU OG!

Congrats on the Regular badge!

:v:

8 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity!! @funkyfunk

2 Likes

Congratulations @funkyfunk!
Thanks for the generosity also. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

True there’s an insane amount of seeds circulating in US/CA :laughing:

Happy to weight in a bit towards the EU side :smiley:

10 Likes

Very OG of you brother @funkyfunk to give the EU OGs a shot at some fire. I’m in the US so cant participate, but thoroughly enjoy seeing the love being spread far and wide!

6 Likes

Congrats on becoming a regular! And super nice work on (what I am assuming) your first wiki :ok_hand:t2: thanks the the chance to win! Strike that. In the US. But good luck to everyone!

3 Likes

I’m curious what Do you need to become a Regular?

Hang around, be active, read. There’s a whole thread about it but I’m on mobile at the second and don’t have it handy

3 Likes

Ok so Im on track to being one then :stuck_out_tongue:

Im always here

6 Likes

5 Likes

Edit - ignore what I said, it’s the level up from us.

1 Like

That is the longest screenshot i’ve ever seen , I forget this is possible to do LOL

3 Likes