Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)

That was me trying to something I may not have to :laughing:

Got it @ix3u just wanted to check. Next time!

1 Like

Just thought I’d share my update here so more of you folks can see it :stuck_out_tongue:

Currently, Black Cream pollen from @Bobgrows and Blue Moon Rocks from @DougDawson pollen are racing across the country too my location, which ever gets here first will pollinate this Plant !

If Blue Moon Rocks gets here first, Im naming the Strain Tunguska Blues !!! But what is a good name for Black Cream X Siberian Ruderalis?

1 Like

Siberian black?

1 Like

Thats not inherently bad persay, but we might be able to get a little more Creative :stuck_out_tongue:

It does sound cool though

1 Like

Sorry the fonts so dark , but with where Siberian Ruderalis comes from , Oblast Cream sounds funny as hell

I might have answered my own question. Oblast Cream has a nice ring to it

2 Likes

Thanks @NDNCHILD for that dope ass puck and them firey :fire: hot beans 🫘 you are a GR8 bro again thanks for thinking about me and the generosity! WAHOO :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

19 Likes

@funkyfunk i knew I should have reached out. Like all the other illiterate, I too seemed to miss that part about having to be EU. I’m in america.

3 Likes

Made my day on this one. :rofl:

No worry!

Edit: @Jimdoors back on 8! Sorry I misread the wiki edits. That’s my first one lesson learned

1 Like

Wow. What a puck.

2 Likes

Puck yeah!!

2 Likes

From Russia with Love

3 Likes

I had a good ass laugh when I looked :eyes: at that wiki this morning, as it was very obvious who read it and who didn’t. When we see free beans 🫘 or an opportunity to sign up for a wiki, we all got a one track mind. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Seed junkies got caught, and I could have been too :laughing:

2 Likes

Guilty as charged :wink::facepunch::v:

2 Likes

I mean it was 6 am and the wake and bake was in full affect. My bad guys, my bad.

No offense to anyone that cannot read, again I cannot read either :wink:

1 Like

ahah viva wake and bake effect! No offense anywhere I think, we all could have done the same :smiley:

Hey thanks @Ris got the goods today :+1: can’t wait to try out these babies. Y’all check out Growing up Ganja

11 Likes

I think I’ve got a ToK pheno in my Vietnam Bomb plants.
Saved a cut already.

5 Likes

@ blowdout2269 Thankyou for sending these all the way to Scotland, what a man thankyou. Take it easy. Peace C.

13 Likes

You’re very welcome bro! Happy to see these little dudes landing on their feet! :slightly_smiling_face: 🪶🪶

4 Likes