Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)

@Smooth Always has done! Different times, they were!!
@DougDawson is one mighty OGer!!
:sunglasses: :hugs:

2 Likes

I’m sure someone will. I’d throw them up in the trading thread. This thread is for if you want to just give them away.

2 Likes

Thank you for correcting me.

And awaaaaayyy I goooooo lol

4 Likes

@ItsintheGenetics ,check out this thread.The Royal Procession is sometimes up for grabs.

7 Likes

Thanks @VAhomegrown the SSDD x MB232 seeds landed at my safe address. I really appreciate these.

6 Likes

People are still looking for this? I thought I gave a pack to everyone on OG.

19 Likes

He was seeking Royal Kush , I’m not sure he follows this thread.

3 Likes

Yet another strain I need to do a seed run on.

10 Likes

Pack of mimosa regs for the next dibs

17 Likes

Get em boys

3 Likes

Dibs is good for the muscles!!! Dibs!!

5 Likes

you know the routine, send them deets

12 Likes

@Ris Thanks a lot!! A pleasure!! A great week!
PM incoming!!
One otta love OG!

:sunglasses: :male_detective: :hugs:

7 Likes

The only sativa like hash we’ve been getting lately are mimosa crosses and they’re all citrus terp bangers, spacey but functional.

6 Likes

What’s the MB232?
Still groggy from the anaesthetics they gave me .
Disregard I found what it is.

1 Like

Id make the space if the seeds landed in my lap, been trying to decide what to do next for seed repro since chocolate diesel is pretty much down and out, got almost 250 gallon of idle soil right now ready for a run too

Think I got a clear window for veg right now to have greenhouse down before I flip to flower on a project I can keep my sinse and get started on another seed run for u fine folks

7 Likes

I will have to look for it in my seed bank. See if I can find it.

3 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 I just won a pack by way of dibs from @darkillusion as well as a pack of killer sounding autos. If u would like the pack of royal procession for a seed run I’d b happy to send ur way. If that’s what u were talking about lol. If not just ignore me :joy:

7 Likes

I’ve got about 12 beans left of rp thanks to @darkillusion being so generous. Would really love to repro mandelbrots royal kush though, that’s what we’re mentioning which is one of the parents of rp

Really appreciate the offer

4 Likes

Ok cool. Just checking. Couldn’t tell if u were talking about that or royal kush.

2 Likes