Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)

Might have to try and get me hands on that this time around. :wink:

3 Likes

Dead nuts guess. But almost an our to late, lol.
I know your laid up atm bud. Send me them deets when you make it home! I’ll hook you up. :wink:

2 Likes

Hahaha. I’m not that good. I saw the answer and snuck in. By the time I opened this joint up the game was well over.

1 Like

Hell ya honesty is a virtue!

1 Like

@blowdout2269 thanks for the tag, was busy watching my Lions man handle the Packers.
Been waiting 45 years to see them put together a team that actually makes some noise.

5 Likes

They’re sure doin that all of the sudden!

1 Like

Big appreciation for the tag, @OhNo555 ! Super grateful to be thought of. Sorry to miss such a blow out, @blowdout2269 . Congrats @OnePassionateGrower and @Foreigner and everyone else! At work. Back to it.
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger

4 Likes

Thanks @Foreigner, I’m waking-up to this… You and OG rock

4 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @MrGreenJeans @TricycleOfDoom @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @Franklin @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ
tenor (3)

12 Likes

OK, we got our latest BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen winner. It’s #4, @NDNCHILD . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

21 Likes

OK, next round of BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen is live. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1. @OhNo555 :us:
  2. @LzBoy :canada:
  3. @InTheWoods :us:
  4. @SubzeroIceKold
  5. @Sdoyle
  6. @GEMI-CONNECT616
  7. @OnePassionateGrower
  8. @Whatnow :us:
  9. @Randar
  10. @bigzach87
  11. @I.am.human
  12. @Deplantsed :us:

Add more numbers as needed

28 Likes

Congratulations @NDNCHILD! Much love

4 Likes

Congratulations :champagne::balloon::confetti_ball: @NDNCHILD on the win for the BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @DougDawson for another GR8 giveaway and a chance to win :trophy:! :partying_face::facepunch::+1::four_leaf_clover::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to All! :partying_face::facepunch::crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::tada::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Congrats @NDNCHILD

With all the magic dust Doug is spreading around we should have BMR crosses for lifetimes!

Peace

5 Likes

Sweet! Thanks! @DougDawson This is an awesome score! And with #4 to boot! I’m a happy camper! :smiley: :facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3: 🪶🪶

4 Likes

Congrats @NDNCHILD !!!

2 Likes

Nice win bro! @NDNCHILD :clap: Thanks @DougDawson !!

2 Likes

@NDNCHILD with the big win, congrats, big thanks to @DougDawson

3 Likes

Congrats @NDNCHILD! :boom: :sunglasses:

Thanks @DougDawson! :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Hmmm…kinda quiet in here for a Friday night.

6 Likes