Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)

I have $tupid little pollen left of the Royal Kush. Might be enough to knock up a single cola.

4 Likes

Hmm… if u are limited on seeds might be enough for a small repro that leads to a bigger one! Id love to get that one more available to growmies

2 Likes

Would be nice to make a small Royal Kush re-pro and make an F2. Being how hard it is to get Royal Kush seeds.

Edit: Or better yet I can just buy another pack.

7 Likes

Not going to lie. I am not sure how I can top that.

8 Likes

Well I’m sure they are beyond an f2, think latest offering is f11 but like I said, if the seeds fell in my lap I would run the hell out of em for a good seed increase for us.

Hope I got enough credibility with the recent CO op run as well as several others I’ve thrown at the community of autos and jack herer and white rhinos

6 Likes

Sadly I was mistaken when I said I had Royal Kush seeds in my bank. I mistook my Biker Kush for Royal kush. My private group did a seed run but the female went herm.

4 Likes

There are many different royal kush (pheno) lines because they wanted to keep the diversity.

3 Likes

Another one I’d like to see an increase from that I can supply the stock but truely is an outdoor strain and is not happy about indoor is the aficionado rainbird, I’ve got about 40 seeds of the f5 for it just begging for an outdoor space that can pollenate during the season

They were a limited 400 pack release for $420+ per 10

Think I still have 3 seeds left of the royal salute too

7 Likes

Ah major bummer, hopefully it lands in the community and my offer stands for anyone willing to sponsor a seed increase, I got the space now. Just need a worthy run and that by far is it

2 Likes

Well like I said I can get another pack of Royal Kush for about $120.

6 Likes

Is it the f11?

Financially I can’t contribute but will def shoot ya enough seeds it’s worth the investment if we can round up the funds for it. Happy to devote the space to a killer run. Just chaulk it up to a fat ass pack that takes 4 months to ship :laughing:

The website that sell it still has the same everything on the webpage from when my group bought a pack back in `21.

2 Likes

It’s been a while since I’ve looked into mandelbrots work, I’ll have to go peep it

1 Like

Bodhi has the royal kush x 88g13hp for 45-50.

2 Likes

Send me a PM we, can do some private side chatting.

2 Likes

It’s like wise members told me when doing my jack and white rhino runs, keep it pure and the crosses will follow. Like to do the repro of pure royal kush, send out a buttload of pollen and make a fuckton of seeds and the crosses will come by the following season :wink:

11 Likes

U got it buddy!

2 Likes

@darkillusion Hey friend, rest assured your beans have been reaching the far far places on the planet!! My apologies to you and all the OGers who had lately sent me gifts and I failed to have posted them here!! Ups and downs in most levels, thus the reasons why!! Will be doing eventually!! :hugs: :sunglasses: :male_detective:
Thanks a lot!! Beans have been here, somewhere in Brazil, and arrived safe and sound!! A while back!!
Hats off!!

One otta love OG! :partying_face: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

20 Likes

Now lets see if anyone notices what is so special about that last pic.

6 Likes

@darkillusion You got me puzzled!! Can only imagine some variations on the strain!!
:face_with_monocle: :flushed:

2 Likes