Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)

Hey grew them himself bud. Damn a day late and a seed short for me!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the tag bro

Y’all won’t believe what happened to me yesterday afternoon. I was travelling on N95, headed home. A BIG Ole Truck can flying past. I thought, “damn, they better slow down, a large Pothole is coming up”. I was flashing my Headlights, trying to get their attention, but to no avail. They hit the Pothole, the Rear Door flies open, and a B-I-G Sack of Seeds come tumbling out. I braked just in time to avoid crushing it. I looked, barely made out the Custom License Plate…"@Upstate NY". Sounded familiar, but didn’t think he would be this far from home. Tried to overtake him, but for the next 72 miles, saw “hide nor hair” of him.

There was no contact feature on/in the Bag, so I’m wondering if we have…say, TEN/10 members who would be interested in some "Vibes Collective 1968 Lambsbread - 23 week/12-12 from seed, I figure to sling HALF PACKS/6 until I’ve passed on the Lot. I’ll include some in BOTH The “Nov Mini” and “Annual Winter Extravaganza” featuring @SamwellBB and other OG donations.

I know the “23 week from seed” may scare some off, but the offer is extended. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: SPECIAL - SPECIAL NOTE: If anyone see that speeding @Upstate, do tell him THANKS and to slow down :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:!!

33 Likes

It is a landrace … it is interesting no matter the week count.

4 Likes

The FIRST TEN/10 DIBS gets a pack!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Dibs pleaseeee

3 Likes

Dibs please mistrb

2 Likes

Thank You for always thinking about the OG community :call_me_hand:t2: :tada: :100: @misterbee
Always uplifting just seeing you active on the forum :muscle:t2:
Dibs too

5 Likes

And thank you so much @misterbee
Your generosity is one of a kind sir.

2 Likes

Dibs please and thank you!

2 Likes

Start running dem “personals” my way, they’ll roll this week. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100::pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Dibs @misterbee
Thank you! :honeybee:

2 Likes

Dibs please and thanks!

1 Like

@SubzeroIceKold @blowdout2269 @GallacreekD66 Anyone? :trophy:

4 Likes

@CaptainNemo ? Do you like Lambsbread?.. it will grow well in your garden.

4 Likes

A trophy ?

Well hotdog ! Thank you lol :hotdog:

2 Likes

Dibs Mr bee

3 Likes

Just so ya know…@Upstate is one of the Godfathers of all things Landrace!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

dibs @misterbee
missed this for the fallbox though I think that was a shorter flowering cross

2 Likes

Yeah, I know. And he make all who follows his threads get the teeth longer … at least me. And don’t forget Guitarzan…
They works with landraces is fabulous.

2 Likes