Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)

Yeah!
It’s @darkillusion .

I saw these posted a couple of days ago.

Please grow them out, I’d love to see them

5 Likes

I did not provide those, but I have grown that cross and you should definitely plant some of those seeds!

3 Likes

@BarefootAndBlazed Thank you friend! They came from Canada, not sure from whom though!!

1 Like

Last pack! Congrats and many thanks on gifting so many of these beans to us here on OG! I’m going to get her trained out a bit more as we go but here is my Royal Procession by @darkillusion She just hit the flower tent 2 days ago! :partying_face:

Thanks for letting me get in on some of your awesome crosses! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3: 🪶🪶 @darkillusion

18 Likes

@ItsintheGenetics It’s the Royal procession,here

3 Likes

Free seed Friday, here we gooooooo*
*USA only, giveaway limited to participants that have not already won free seeds in the past

choice of (3) long time flowering Double JAM x thin leaf Durban F1s or (2) shorter flowering “Cambodian” bag seeds (felt-like leaves during veg, where water/rain just rolls off - savory flavours - point of origin n/a - somewhat dense - but not aghan hashplant dense, stayed short after 12/12 so does not seem to be a pure sativa)

Finish this famous phrase/quote, “Early to bed, early to rise … [ ]”

11 Likes

early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise

• Benjamin Franklin
6 Likes

You got it! Please send your selection and info through DM

3 Likes

would love to get in on this, not sure if another winner is allowed on this?

early to bed, early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise

1 Like

Those should be a great. Definitely enough for an epic hunt!

1 Like

Was it you @Emeraldgreen!? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :flushed:

1 Like

It was someone else. Sounds like a great sour cross to me! I might have to go ask once you figure out who😂!

1 Like

@darkillusion Just got the Cherry Festival F2! THANKS!

15 Likes

If I owe you seeds for any reason please dm me and I will get them out to you today. I lost my sheet with names and strains.

Very sorry for the inconvenience

11 Likes

@Ris Hey friend! Afternoon!! Including this one…!? Still got my deets or should I resend!?
Thanks!

Post 48

2 Likes

I still got yours, It will go out today my friend.

5 Likes

Oh ok lol.

1 Like

Thanks @darkillusion pkg received today :+1:

9 Likes

Free pack of (White Widow auto X AK Auto) X AMG Sour Reg seeds to the first person who asks for them.

11 Likes

Do I have those…if not dibs lol

1 Like