Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)

One of these days I’ll do my own giveaway, what sounds interesting ??

KZ x TNT x RL ( Karmatonic Z x TNT x Russian Landrace )

Lolab Valley x ACDC ( Indian Landrace x ACDC )

Syrian V ( 1:1 THCV cut x Syrian Landrace male )

No Escape ( unknown details, A hoku seed co creation as is every other strain )

9 Likes

let me start with saying dibs…or number 16…lololololololl
but fr real…kz x tnt x rl sounds crazy

3 Likes

It seems to be mainly a cbd dominant strain but does have some mixed ratio as well !

2 Likes

i am very much thc driven, indica dominant…however, i truly enjoy a good strain…which one of the above strains is high thc

1 Like

I’d say probably syrian v or lolab , but if you are indica dominant probably lolab, Syrian is like adderall and coffee from what i’ve heard lol

All these strains are actually mixed ratio strains so probably not the highest thc content out there but higher in other cannabinoids

1 Like

Notes from Vendor on KZ x TNT x RL

Early on I made a bunch of crosses with a CBD dominant Russian Landrace auto flower. At that time, I had hunted through a bunch of The Seed Kompany’s high CBD crosses and pollinated all of my selections with the Russian. These crosses came to make up the foundation of the KZ racer Series. Most of TSK’s crosses were CBD dominant, but also contained mixed ratios of thc as well.

Karmatonic Z: Z6 x Z7 F3

TNT: AC/DC X Canna-So-Hard

The canna-so-hard brings that cherry, grape fuel and it’s beautiful purple colors to the AC/DC (a 23.5% cbd plant).

3 Likes

“No escape”, I wanna be trapped by weed!

And not trim jail

2 Likes

Yessirrrrrrr , No escape from trim jail

3 Likes

I’ll do the time…

As long as I can get the kind!

2 Likes

:green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

1 Like

1:1 medicinal stuff is not common enough :slight_smile:

4 Likes

For sure I agree !

3 Likes

Lmk if u want to trade I’d be interested in medicine! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Im interested I just need to get some stamps LOL , I’ll be around though so im down at some point

1 Like

Make sure to get them directly from USPS, I am a dummy and bought them off a reseller 40% mark up lol what if we trade, and in the trade a send you a couple of stamps and then once u get them u send ur trade back lol ! :joy:

Think about it, ima go get high as fuck and think about life. BRB

3 Likes

Sounds like a good plan, someone is actually sending a few stamps with the giveaway seeds I won as we speak .

It is time to smoke aye , right on

3 Likes

Haha that’s the way ! Overgrow is so cool dude. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

A user from reddit led me to Overgrow , I guess good things do come from reddit :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

This syrian sounds very interested :innocent:

1 Like

redditors Syrian V grow

The comments may help your interest even more ! @Faithisyours

1 Like