Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

It is extra protection.

2 Likes

Now you’re speaking my language :grin:

I was talking to two young guys at Walmart the other day who told me they had harvested the last of their deer for the year last weekend. I asked how many they had shot each and they said 6 apiece. Seems like a lot of deer!!

1 Like

I know English isn’t your first language. Toothpicks is the English I know translation can be weird.
I lost a couple seeds one time but it was because they were huge and only a few were crushed.
@LoveDaAutos 6 deer a piece is a stupid amount. I haven’t hunted in 20 years but you get get a buck license and enter a raffle for a doe permit only a few granted, once you get a buck you could get a bonus buck license. The only way I can see 6 being legal is if they are doing a thinning which some places do because we have killed of most predators. So we need to keep population in check according to the government.

3 Likes

That’s my problem right there. :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl:

Hey @THCeed thanks for allowing this.

Just wanted to let everyone know we have a pretty ok Thanksgiving giveaway going on over in my journal. Signs up will go until Thanksgiving morning.

Opps, wrong thread.

5 Likes

I got these all packed up yesterday for the Veterans giveaway. I’ll be mailing them off to the distributor hopefully this week.

43 Likes

Nice… the Veterans are in for a treat!

5 Likes

Well, lesson learned… but I can’t guarantee how much I retain it. :rofl:
Thanks

1 Like

They’re in for a bigtime treat with those Chem 91 Skunk VA seeds you’re donating too.

6 Likes

Depending on the area, most likely a drop in the bucket. Also more doe’s now then bucks is a problem too. No one is taking the doe’s now a days.

I donated the Cap Junky x Chem 91 for this year, not the S1’s.

I think I need another round of testing on the 91 s1’s, or hopefully see more clean plants once more get into flower.

3 Likes

Between me and wifey we got 3 deer and 2 wild hogs. I make awesome sausage. I also give most of it away to friends and family.

3 Likes

Wow. Very awesome of you LDA. Thanks for helping our Veterans.

1 Like

Yep! I am a doe murderer. The freezer can’t tell the difference

6 Likes

Look at this beast. Anti slip trigger and 10x the gifting power :rofl::rofl:

Open worldwide
Up for grabs is 3 packs of chem d x 88g13hp
First 3 dibs get a paaackk

30 Likes

May I have some dibs now, please?

3 Likes

Dibs please

3 Likes