Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Some friends of mine live in a deer infested area. They picked off about 25 deer in a season a couple years back.

I recently sent some seeds in that corrugated plastic stuff - same way someone had sent me. Apparently they were all crushed up on arrival. Bought a bunch of coin cases, but the thickness is questionable for a letter.

Sweeet Wins Everyone :partying_face: :fire: :confetti_ball:
Thank You @Mithridate for generously
gifting some undoubtedly fire genetics :100:

1 Like

Old friend! Meh can’t complain, health is good and I bought a new mattress :grin:

Always a pleasure :pray:

4 Likes

@Mithridate :eyes: :v: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :guitar: :seedling: :partying_face:

1 Like

You are most welcome. I hit a few things with 88g13hp pollen this summer :wink:

6 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT!
EARLY BLACK FRIDAY SALE… BOGO… NO LIMIT!
Buy any pack and get another pack free, your choice!
This sale will run from today, Tuesday-11/21, until 6PM Sunday-11/26
get 'em while they’re hot, folks!
https://overgrow.com/t/johnny-potseeds-hall-of-genetics/

16 Likes

Yes, I have received crushed seeds many of times. I have sent out many seeds this way before as well, and had a lot of people tell me they didn’t survive the battle with the rollers.

I never use that stuff anymore. The rubber hose washer has never failed me yet.

6 Likes

I have found good plastic cardboard. Had to buy it but is way more ridgid then the lawn signs. For me its the cheapest best option. Black stuff, can’t squeeze. White stuff, squeeze with ease. As long as the seed lands safe, everyone will have a slight variation.

10 Likes

Oooooo :drooling_face: What were the lucky mothers? I’ll try and find your thread if you have one. All the best mate

3 Likes

I didnt journal that grow :astonished:
Sour strawberry #12, melon lifesaver, Chem d, couple skunks, 4 88g13hp, a nepalese cross and the others will remain a secret for now :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

11 Likes

Those all sound great.

1 Like

You can get non-machineable stamps. They give you more thickness, more weight and they aren’t supposed to be machined. They are $.74 I believe. @Pleiochasium

2 Likes

Oh that’s interesting and good to know.

:fire: I love secret projects :shushing_face:

5 Likes

What about super duper secret projects?

4 Likes

If she produces, just wait to see what I have cookin up :3rd_place_medal:

1 Like

Lucky! I haven’t even seen a tail flicker yet this year. I haven’t been out as much as I like tho.

1 Like

Even better but don’t tell me about it :shushing_face::laughing:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t sleep on these people’s. ,)

4 Likes

@Mithridate What about the f3’s
4f/m3
The have been snoozing but I’ve been eyeing em down lately

2 Likes