Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Congratulations :tada::champagne::confetti_ball::balloon: @sunra108 on the win for (Bubba Kush X Limed Orange) & (Bubba Kush X Moon Medic Og) Mixed pack.

Thanks @DannyTerpintine for the giveaway with that GR8 prize :trophy::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::wink::+1::star_struck::facepunch::clap::tophat::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Wow! I am blown away. Did not see that coming. Thank you.

4 Likes

national lampoons Christmas Vacation

I think we lost @Going2fast, perhaps he got 2 going to fast :dash: tonight and just wondered off? :flushed::roll_eyes:🫤

Couple big ass prizes for a Thanksgiving giveaway :exclamation:

Happy Early Thanksgiving to you all OG’s!

7 Likes

I have a pack up for Dibs of Big Body Gelati F2 that I reproduced. Originally from Covert Genetics. Happy Thanksgiving !

5 Likes

Dibs please

5 Likes

How did you like Big Body Gelati @Chara

I loved it. An all around winner!

3 Likes

@OnePassionateGrower Please send me your address to claim your pack

6 Likes

Guys…I’m serious about this…what the fuck does that “dibs” thingie mean? Sorry…English isn’t my mother tongue…I’m sitting here scratching my head.

Also thanks for the offer of the pucks. But I think the Australian post office wants to rip me a second arsehole if I tried anything thicker than a letter.
Corrugated cardboard or plastic it will be.
Just cross your fingers for good karma. I think it’s going to be alright. Just expect long waiting times. To germany it took a month last time i send something🫤

8 Likes

“to call dibs” is to claim your turn or an item. So in this case, calling dibs on a seed pack.

It basically means, “I claim that”

1 Like

Dibs just means “ I call it”

1 Like

@stiffy - watch

next 3 dibs gets a pack of Stardawg

8 Likes

dibs! thank you

5 Likes

Kinda like calling “shotgun” for the front seat.

5 Likes

Dibs 10 letters

3 Likes

Dibs all day long

4 Likes

dibs please.

2 Likes