Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Aray 3? Much love

2 Likes

Winner winner. Get me an address in dm.

Check out my journal :sparkles: :sunglasses: :wink: :blush:

7 Likes

I was gonna say mistletoe cause ya might be thinking of getting a head start for the holidays he’ll it is Halloween and most are prepping for valentines

1 Like

Your coat!

Thank you for this sweet win! I’ll definitely be checking out more of your journal. Much love

3 Likes

For a smoke report on Thunder Rose, folks. You can go to my Circus thread post #3728
https://overgrow.com/t/johnnypotseed-s-3-ring-circus-with-autos-photos-sex-reversals-that-is-part-6/

10 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed Darny damn! Thought it was another dibster war!! Thanks JP!!!
:sweat_smile: :hugs:

3 Likes

So much fire….so little time.

1 Like

Thanks @JohnnyPotseed for that bad ass DIBS, for the firey :fire: Thunder Rose :wilted_flower: strain! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::jack_o_lantern::sunglasses::ghost::peace_symbol:

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: to all you lucky :four_leaf_clover: Dibs winners :trophy: ! :clap::upside_down_face::+1::facepunch::partying_face::jack_o_lantern::sunglasses::ghost::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Would there be any interest in a former OG Member, @OleReynard’s creation, CALI O x Blood Orange? If there is, I’ll be slinging a FEW HALF-PACKS/SIX (6) SEEDS on 2 NOVEMBER. Was going through the “Stash”, sorting out 25 Varieties/Stains for the Mid-Nov Mini Giveaway, Date not yet determined. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

30 Likes

Thanks @sprinklememaynee :green_heart:

3 Likes

And I ask, there’s something that don’t raise interest here?
:rofl:

Happy halloween Overgrowers!!

4 Likes

Yes very interested in those magical :mage:‍♂ beans 🫘!

6 Likes

Sound Awesome .

2 Likes

Cali orange • blood orange sounds yummy deliciousness. Some definite interest

5 Likes

6 Likes

Sounds like an absolute gem!

Great cross for sure, love it

I’d be interested I’d grew his mothers milk seeds and had great success . Where is that old fart these days hanging out?

3 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior when I ordered StonerBerry seeds from 3thirteen…I opted for his Mother’s Milk re-creation for my freebee seeds…I CANT WAIT to grow that strain out!

3 Likes

Dam ‘WOW’ @Kasper0909 your generosity is overwhelming thank you so much BRO! I looked :eyes: in the mailbox :mailbox_with_mail: yesterday and and BANG :comet::boom: there it was a fat ass thick envelope :email: full of :fire:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::clap::upside_down_face::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

21 Likes