Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

These seed? I’d be interested in the stardawg or sour d, if still available. Thanks mate :relaxed:

2 Likes

Interested in the Sour d if avail

They are cuttings everyone.

2 Likes

Bubble mailer my friend.
It’ll cost a few bucks, but they’ll be safe! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for that mate. Stupid boarders :canada:

4 Likes

" * Ancient Chocolate (Chocolope private cut x AOG F2 PSM)"

3 Likes

copa genetics Ancient Chocolate. Not sure if it’s true but looks pretty straight forward. @CopaGenetics

4 Likes

I was not going to sign up. But I just popped some cbd lab seeds. Lemon g all cbg no thc, and a cbd only strain. But they are fems and will run out someday. I could add the acdc males to make more seeds with a predominate cbd level? Next batch of course.

2 Likes

I need those!

Which ones, lol.

1 Like

The lemon g all cbg/cbd. Are they hemp?

It it just CBG or also CBD?

1 Like

Yep. Supposed to be under .3% thc. Been thinking of them for work acceptable smoke as well, but it could go over 0.3 w/o a test.
I got 16 or 17 instead of the 12 I bought. Maybe if I remember I can throw 2 or 3 in with some stamps??
Edit. Cbg I think is maybe 10% and some cbd, as we have not isolated just cbg, I think. Where as cbd only we have isolated genetic wise.

5 Likes

Yes, please do!
I’ll probably have to reproduce them.
Because I need something like that to make extracts for me to use regularly. I need untraceable amounts of THC. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
:smiley:

3 Likes

I also got cherry blossom cbd only hemp, and mountain mango cbd only. Also they gave me extras. Maybe also I pass them on to you.

1 Like

Sorry @Wizdom @djtrip both of those are gone already. I’m slacking on updating this due to being at work right now so bare with me yall I’ll try to keep it up to date as they get claimed. Only 2 strains left to pick from. Cuts will be shipped tomorrow morning after a fresh IPM spray dries
6- Mountain temple
3- ODD

4 Likes

Hey brother curious about the sunshine daydream or the mountain temple cuts performed for you

1 Like

@Adventuretime86 I have not grown any of my mother plants out yet. SSDD and MT are my 2 oldest and biggest mothers tho and they show very vigorous growth and very little stress due to environmental issues. The SSDD came from @HolyAngel and he can answer your questions or point you to his grow journal with info about the run. I got MT from a clone seller on discord who goes by legend farm. He sent me pics and she throws massive spears in flower and has a nice sativa high

3 Likes

Both of the sound choice af 🤌🪄 I’m definitely interested in a cut of each I’ll shoot you a dm

Damn that ACDC X SOUR LARRY sounds fire super generous of you to give us a shot at some super sweet seeds :raised_hands:

4 Likes