Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

As long as I don’t step on anyone’s toes,hit me up via pm. If any team member thinks it’d not on…just tell me. I’m fine either way.

@Estacionsj
Well…it is what I said. Took the nicest one of the guys to pollinate the 2 nicest girls. Got about 150 seeds to share

15 Likes

Many thanks! Sounds fire.

3 Likes

I’m doing a reversal myself, so I get seeds and give them out hear

5 Likes

Its kind of a thing around here :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Yup yup

5 Likes

I have a thing for Cindy. Count me in.

4 Likes

Well shitfucksticks, I’d really like to like your generosity and yet I’m outta stinkin’ likes! Thank you for your generosity. I like it!

Now, where’s my bong…

9 Likes

@mota, is it this one?

2 Likes

I love C99 and I also have a few things that I might be able to trade.

7 Likes

Thanks Guys and gal’s… I just saw plenty of PM’s in my inbox. Still at work though…I will answer them within the next few hours.
Talk soon

1 Like

I’d love to experience some c99 in my life.

1 Like

I have a c99 x Mendo breath I’m pretty sure I got through sebring or seed run box that’s pretty good

4 Likes

I have that cross, I thought i got it from @shag lol

1 Like

I don’t recall who made it. I’m pretty sure I got it in one of the spring or fall boxs

1 Like

Hi guys, thank you for your time and interest in the seeds I made.
I have a list of ten people who will get a pack each.
15 regs per pack.

The seeds were made around 18months ago.
They’re made of 2 “fleur du mals” cinderella99 girls and a “karma genetics” SowahSherb guy which was the nicest smelling and best growing one out of three.

The ten people to get them are:
@Piter
@JustANobody
@killabud
@ThirdStone
@Smooth
@Cannaology
@harveest
@Estacionsj
@THCeed
@natea
@Illicitmango

22 Likes

Many thanks @stiffy for that generous giveaway

:green_heart:

5 Likes

The pleasure is mine. So far I saw them growing outdoors in Germany and Hungary. Both tests went down without complications.

Please make sure I got your addresses,guys.
Over the weekend I’ll try to get them packed to be sent on Monday hopefully.

I will use the cheapest shipping available…usually a normal letter. I got a little system to protect them but don’t wanna spoil anything to the authorities here. If it arrives damaged,please tell me. I might not have enough to send more in case of loss,but it would mean that I have to up my game in the future.

Let’s hope they all make it to their destinations.
Happy growing, stiffy

8 Likes

You did well, CONGRATS!! The OG Family is fortunate to have your presence. Continued success in ALL things, Joyous Holidays, take care, stay safe, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Concur
Great show of OG Spirit, @stiffy ! Good on ya’ for the OGTW attitude. Congrats on being the recipient of such a generous extension, y’all! Hope you find something worth keeping in there.
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

5 Likes

If you aren’t already aware… rubber hose washers work pretty well for protecting delicate contents.

6 Likes