Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Well, lesson learned… but I can’t guarantee how much I retain it. :rofl:
Thanks

1 Like

They’re in for a bigtime treat with those Chem 91 Skunk VA seeds you’re donating too.

6 Likes

Depending on the area, most likely a drop in the bucket. Also more doe’s now then bucks is a problem too. No one is taking the doe’s now a days.

I donated the Cap Junky x Chem 91 for this year, not the S1’s.

I think I need another round of testing on the 91 s1’s, or hopefully see more clean plants once more get into flower.

3 Likes

Between me and wifey we got 3 deer and 2 wild hogs. I make awesome sausage. I also give most of it away to friends and family.

3 Likes

Wow. Very awesome of you LDA. Thanks for helping our Veterans.

1 Like

Yep! I am a doe murderer. The freezer can’t tell the difference

6 Likes

Look at this beast. Anti slip trigger and 10x the gifting power :rofl::rofl:

Open worldwide
Up for grabs is 3 packs of chem d x 88g13hp
First 3 dibs get a paaackk

30 Likes

May I have some dibs now, please?

3 Likes

Dibs please

3 Likes

Dibs please.

3 Likes

dibbs please

Congratulations
@Abbbian
@Wizdom
@JustANobody (this is the same cross you got recently, I don’t mind double dipping tho lol)

Send me your infos gents

11 Likes

I’m stocking up on HP crosses for a nice run next year! So this is great.

3 Likes

Perfect :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Mithridate c’est un plaisir mon ami!!! parfait!!!
Long time no see!! Hope all is well brother!!
PM incoming!! :herb: :sunglasses: :v: :partying_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :partying_face: :flushed: :sunglasses:
:hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you for this! Appriciated very much. I was just looking for some 88g13hp crosses and chem d will be :fire:. Thanks again mate

4 Likes

Some friends of mine live in a deer infested area. They picked off about 25 deer in a season a couple years back.

I recently sent some seeds in that corrugated plastic stuff - same way someone had sent me. Apparently they were all crushed up on arrival. Bought a bunch of coin cases, but the thickness is questionable for a letter.

Sweeet Wins Everyone :partying_face: :fire: :confetti_ball:
Thank You @Mithridate for generously
gifting some undoubtedly fire genetics :100:

1 Like

Old friend! Meh can’t complain, health is good and I bought a new mattress :grin:

Always a pleasure :pray:

4 Likes