Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Awesome to see this giveaway style! Very cool of you @Ris and congratulations to the winners @CocoaCoir, @XgrimmX, @420noob, @ShiskaberrySavior, @Tuned, @Blackbeard, and @Smooth. Many blessings and much love

13 Likes

Awesome man! People really appreciate when we get crazy and over order cause they usually get a chance to win them! You’ll have no issues giving away your “extrA” seeds!:hugs:
@Weednerd.Anthony members love extras!

9 Likes

From what I’ve seen @Weednerd.Anthony has excellent taste, I’m sure anything he gives away will make someone’s day.

8 Likes

Congrats @THCeed pm me an address (or privnote or whatever you’d prefer) and I’ll pop that in the mail on Monday.

24 Likes

Congrats!! @THCeed

2 Likes

Sweet Win :1st_place_medal: :confetti_ball: @THCeed
Thank You @yardgrazer for the cool giveaway :call_me_hand:t2:

6 Likes

Hi guys and gal’s…the envelopes are ready for getting sent out tomorrow after work.

Everything went smooth. Only @Natea needs to check his inbox.

Many of you sent me a link with their addy, which I can only use once.
I get the idea of that and I’m a strong believer of “never write down anyone’s address and have it around your grows” myself. But this basically forced me to do exactly that.
I had to write them down!!..but don’t stress, that paper went up in flames.
Would have been easier to read in my pm and than delete that.
I guess communication is the key

Have a lovely Sunday everyone…my chores are done except for the lawnmowing. Going to have a fat spliff now and once I’m sobered up,I’ll do the yard
Peace, Stiffy

23 Likes

Thanks @yardgrazer have a great weekend…
I heard @THCeed might be running low on a page in his albums :rofl::rofl:
Congrats bud… Now this is good karma :seedling:

2 Likes

Nice win @THCeed , you deserve to get something back for all that you give , congratulations my friend :+1::+1::v:

5 Likes
14 Likes

Hey @stiffy you probably shouldn’t show your return addy on a public forum.

6 Likes

All good,buddy…if that was my address it wouldn’t be shown😁
But thanks for your concern

5 Likes

I thought so, but just making sure. The “High St” was a good hint.

1 Like

Why not copy&paste in a empty file and then delete it afterwards? :thinking:
That’s at least how i do it.

1 Like

Aww I’m to late I would love to mix some type of pollen with this gelati and lemon cookies strain I got too grow something big and healthy

2 Likes

Congratulations @:tada::champagne::confetti_ball::balloon: @THCeed on the win :trophy::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::santa::v:

Thanks @yardgrazer for the giveaway with a GR8 prize :trophy:! HELL YEAH! :wink::facepunch::+1::tada::partying_face::clap::sunglasses::santa::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Hey @Going2fast
I have been going over my hard journal to make sure I sent a thank you to everyone that has sent me seeds. These arrived just around Thanksgiving and I don’t have it marked that I thanked you for these. I was pretty busy at that time and it may have slipped my mind.

If so I do apologize and send a belated thank you.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:

15 Likes

My wife is absolutely obsessed with this

2 Likes

Damn, I fell asleep at the wrong time lmao.

3 Likes

High St is around the corner from my post office. The owner is very nosey and likes to check of everything is correct on the envelope. I take no chances😄

2 Likes