Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Received “Mystery Beans” yesterday…thanks!

4 Likes

That is the strain I only grow outside in the summer. If you grow them let me know. :sunglasses::peace_symbol::jack_o_lantern:

3 Likes

It was a mix of things :wink:

After having to shut down 2 locations, I kinda panicked and hid my seed stash in the most unlikely of places as each seed is a gram on your count here. I’d be royally fucked lol

9 Likes

@Mithridate Hi dear friend! Having you been toking lately… or prior to…? For days…!? weeks… Maybe mon… Huh??? :laughing: :flushed: :sweat_smile: :hugs: Loved reading this!! Awesome! Parfait mon ami!! :scream: As a currently lousy rusty French speaker, I was about to type, “amie,” thanks to Google!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Have a great week!!

4 Likes

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

What was the Prize?fuck i dont even remember winning anything from Mith its been awhile and many so many beans later im in a Fog…awe rasberries

3 Likes

7 Likes

Was confused for a moment i know i scored a flip of @Tejas Bog Sour strawberry but couldnt remember any from @Mithridate its odd i cant remember this drop wierd…….Glitch in the matrix i guess???

3 Likes

The Record Skipped for a split Moment … Hahhhah happens do me all the time

2 Likes

Haha that’s exactly it. I was sure I sent them, but I found your addy and the beans sooo… :wink:

@CapnCannabis it was sour strawberry#12 x 2 ss males

#12 is a beast

Back in May, holy :dizzy_face:‍:dizzy:

10 Likes

Blows my mind wow

3 Likes

Happy Halloween all you dibbers out there! :ghost::candy::spider_web:

5 Likes

pssst, may or may not be having a giveaway over in my journal.

7 Likes

BOO! sorry if i scared anyone… (NOT! lol) Here I am ready to hand out some Halloween treats to all you boys and girls!
First three DIBS get a pack of Thunder Rose.
Go for it!

18 Likes

Dibs please

6 Likes

That’s 1! next?DM your addy info please

8 Likes

Dibs please!!

4 Likes

Dibbs thanks

2 Likes

Thank you for the generosity mate

4 Likes

Done and done, that’s 3 folks! thnx Ya’ll DM addy info (@CanuckistanPete , i got your already cuz) lol

14 Likes