Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

True, yall hear about the Hurricane that hit Mexico? IT smacked the region of our favorite mexican strain.

Went from a Tropical Storm to Category 5 monster in less than 48 hrs this year I think last month

And we’ve got a freeze watch tonight… that earliest I can remember seeing one of those here is like Late December… LOL

2 Likes

NEW BALLGAME, ALL ARE ELIGIBLE!! The ONLY reason I have exceptions to the MINIs, is to allow as many members to “win” as possible, thus “limited” multiple winners. @JAWS was generous enough to support Drawings/Giveaways w-e-l-l into the Future…believe that!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: SPECIAL NOTE: You know me by now, I break 'em down into HALF-PACKS, able to spread more Flips!!

22 Likes

Jaws x Misterbee collab is going to be insane. Where do I sign up brother?

3 Likes

No problem, I like to mix strains and only do 2-3 seeds of each, each time, normally always appear a female. So no worries… And more to share.

4 Likes

Your 🫵 giveaways create a lot of anticipation and excitement around here, as we have a very enthusiastic :star_struck: community! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::honeybee::wink::+1::facepunch::confetti_ball::sunglasses::santa::v:

5 Likes

Whos getting high with me good ole wake and bake style this morning

<3

4 Likes

I’m packing a hash bowl as we speak my friend

2 Likes

Yummmmmm , hash <3 I’ve never had proper hash tbh, just some good kief.

It takes time but I know how to clean out a grinder if its well used and get a decent little proper hash ball. enough for a bowl at least

tbh all I am ripping on today is a disposable from the gas station ( I know I know man… illegal state things LOL ) But we’ve been using these for a few months, they’ve been really consistent and the price is good.

2 Likes

Since I am going to generate the winner or winning numbers for @misterbee GR8 giveaway, to be transparent I will abstain from the wiki to be :100:% totally honest! :wink::v:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :crossed_fingers::innocent::facepunch::+1::four_leaf_clover::star_struck::partying_face::sunglasses::santa::v:

6 Likes

This will be the Spot for @JAWS“FORGET ME NOT” P/R GIVEAWAY!! List will be “Wikified” TOMORROW at 1100 AM/EST, REMAIN OPEN FOR TWENTY-FOUR/24 HOURS. TWO/2 NUMBERS WILL BE DRAWN.

1. @Hashpants
  2. @IKEA22
  3. @GallacreekD66
  4. @sunra108 :us:
  5. @DrEvill :us:
  6. @Amendment3 :us:
  7. @OnePassionateGrower
  8. @Piter :es:
  9. @djtrip
  10. @JustANobody :us:
  11. @illicitmango
  12. @Cormoran
  13. @Garcimore
  14. @LzBoy
  15. @Smooth
  16. @Jim
  17. @smokekulture
  18. @ChronicMcBudz
  19. @DirtySlowToes :us:
  20. @HollySun91
  21. @Jpaul :us:
  22. @seeds2weeds
  23. @CanuckistanPete
  24. @Loggershands
  25. @Abbbian
  26. @6u3m
  27. @Pleiochasium :us:
  28. @Tripl3fastaction
  29. @420noob :us:
  30. @Trickster
  31. @dingys
  32. @freed111 :canada:
  33. @BeTheLight
  34. @BuckeyeBeanz
  35. @Thats_bank
  36. @Zolorp :us:
  37. @Sdd420
  38. @Ghgrower :us:
  39. @503BudMan
  40. @Tuned :canada:
  41. @Til_Valhalla :us:
  42. @Ris :us:
  43. @ThirdStone :us:
  44. @I.am.human
  45. @creatorknbsland :brazil:
  46. @Mrgreenthumb
  47. @tresbundles
  48. @Kasper0909
  49. @CapnCannabis :us:
  50. @Gimme5minutes
  51. @Emeraldgreen
  52. @DesertHeartGardens
  53. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands:
  54. @BIGJ :us:
  55. @SubzeroIceKold
  56. @Sbeanonnamellow :us:
  57. @CaptainNemo :es:
  58. @Rabeats2093
  59. @yardgrazer :us:
  60. @Ghost_Rider
  61. @duo :canada:

ADD NUMBERS, AS REQUIRED
PLEASE DO NOT OVERWRITE!! As this will be an “Open Listing” for 24 hours, there’s no reason to Overwrite. S-L-O-W D-O-W-N, no hurry required. OVERWRITERS WILL BE ELIMINATED!! Thanks, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

49 Likes

Not to worry, I’ve got you!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

This is amazing @misterbee. Thank You.
Oh yeah, @JAWS, Thank You You are also Amazing ! ! !

Something I have learned to expect at this amazing forum of
amazing human beings.

7 Likes

So tomororrow we add our names ?

2 Likes

PLEASE REREAD NARRATIVE!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

A Bee with a bite bigger than its stinger.

8 Likes

Im stoned bro LOL

2 Likes

Thx @misterbee and @JAWS !!!

3 Likes

Looking to trade I have (forbiden fruit x purple punch) x jilly lime

3 Likes

I’m tellin’ you, @JAWS came up da Steps, didn’t touch the Doorbell, kicked the dam# Door in!!! Yes, Sir, good times in the Ole Beehive, for sure. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: SPECIAL NOTE: Gotta find my Hammer and fix that Door :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:!!!

12 Likes

And what does it taste like?
I have forbidden fruit and I think it’s great, now with touches of lemon it must be great! that’s right?

2 Likes