Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Do we have a fair amount of AUTO GROWERS, either Regular OR Fem??? If so, I’ll entertain a Mini Auto Giveaway in FEBURARY 2024. Depending upon interest, thinking about another TWENTY-FIVE MEMBER SIGNUP. Just throwin’ it out there, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

I am in on anything autos or fems! Hell Yeah! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::joy::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I’m in on an auto giveaway. Sounds great :+1:

1 Like

Im sure that wont be a problem.

1 Like

OK I honor of national calzone day let’s give away a puck of scarlet galaxy auto fems. These are very sativa leaning plants. I’ll even keep it with the theme.
Quiz time. In the movie Men in Black agent J was interviewing the lady in the Italian restaurant and he asked her if she’d eaten. She said yes a calzone. Name what kind of calzone.

10 Likes

Vegetable…

1 Like

Stony boloney calzone

@Going2fast I just received Grape ice cream autos ,many thanks!

2 Likes

Mushrooms and spinach

3 Likes

pepperoni cazlone?

was it sausage and pepperoni? I saw @CocoaCoir put that and it seems familiar

A chocolate, marshmallow, strawberry calzone.

1 Like

Mushroom…

2 Likes

I withdraw my answer.

Congrats @OhNo555!!! Deets me. Sorry that one was a little hard. Next one will be easier I promise. a few pucks of red velvet cake up next.

8 Likes

Protest,lol

3 Likes

Woah hold up here I concur

4 Likes

4 Likes

Hell I remembered it wrong too. Ok still a winner and @Hashpants deets me again and I’ll hook you up with some Bessie cake for catching my foul.

8 Likes

Deets on the way via DM, thanks and by the way that was not easy to find.:wink::facepunch::upside_down_face::+1::joy::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like