Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Great catch, @FirstCavApache64 . Glad someone got that one. Hahaha
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

2 Likes

Thanks for all the enthusiastic participants for their valiant efforts and the hard work :sweat: you all put in for this one! :tophat::tophat::tophat::clap::clap::clap:

There will be another one tomorrow! :partying_face::facepunch::+1::fire::innocent::wink::sunglasses::facepunch::santa::v:

2 Likes

Sweet I’m stoked on a win but I’m pretty sure I said the correct answer in my second answer attempt as referenced here below:

Many blessings and much love

1 Like

5. What is Doris’s position at Macy’s?

Answer: Store Supervisor

As a store supervisor, Doris is responsible for hiring and if necessary firing employees. In the beginning of the movie, she fires the first Santa and hires his replacement. The Catholic Legion of Decency gave the movie a “B” rating due to Ms. O’Hara portraying a divorcee.

1 Like

Not trying to be difficult but the winner you chose won with the answer of “Store Executive” as well. Hiring and firing deals with personnel. Either way it was fun playing. Many blessings and much love

1 Like

Here is the link for all to double check.

1 Like

They’re your seeds to give away as you choose. No hard feelings. Many blessings and much love

1 Like

Clearly, I see there’s a lot of members who “like dem Autos”. So, EVERY WEDNESDAY, I will include TWO/2 Drawings for AUTO/FEM. Remember, once you win, that’s it. Others will have an increased chance of “winning”. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

20 Likes

@NDNCHILD Finally, thank you very much for the offer. wait to free up space in the grow and then pop this beauty. I was delighted with the really beautiful card!!!
This 3D print is very beautiful

19 Likes

Thinking about doing some skunk #1 giveaways here soon with a little twist to spread seeds far and wide. The requirements would be that if you sign up you must redistribute two of the three packs sent to other members. I may even start a new thread so it doesn’t get confusing. Maybe as soon as this weekend or early next week.

19 Likes

Deal. Sounds like a great way to do it

2 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/interestingasfuck/comments/18cdgdp/a_recreation_of_how_the_trex_may_have_actually/

1 Like

And you gotta know I will!!! SUPER NICE of you, nothing but R-E-S-P-E-C-T!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

So happy they made it to you! @dingys
You’re very welcome! Enjoy bud! :fist:t3:🪶🪶

1 Like

That is a GR8 idea :bulb:and I will be looking :eyes: for it.:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::+1::star_struck::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::v:

2 Likes

I will 2nd this ^^^^^.

3 Likes

What a cool idea :sunglasses:

2 Likes

In at 34 on the Auto list, thanks to @misterbee for spreading the cheer and tossing out the fire and fun.
Great idea to spread some seed @BRMTreefarmer . Exponential reach. That’d be one hell of a thing to see.
Good luck wiki’ers, here’s hope the winners find something great hidden in those gems.
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

1 Like

WHEN THE WINNERS ARE POSTED, PM THOSE “PERSONALS”, PLEASE!! I can have them mailed this afternoon. THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

:pray::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::pray: cmon lucky number 11

1 Like