Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Thanks for the fun and games @misterbee and @OhNo555 for jazzing it up for us. Congrats to all the winners today. Much Love. :+1:t5:

5 Likes

Figured this a good place to askā€¦ typical two flips in a greeting card. USA to AUSā€¦

Gooble search says $1.50 forever stamp? I was under the impression it was much moreā€¦ accurate or am I missing something like customs?

4 Likes

I think that should be a Forever GLOBAL stampā€¦ but donā€™t trust me.
EDIT: I did a search because it seemed too cheap, but yesā€¦ Forever Global is 1,50$ a stamp.

Holy cheetā€¦ Here the stamps from ES to USA/CAN are 2,15ā‚¬ā€¦ a little more.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m seeingā€¦ for 1.50.

I just sent to Belfast yesterday, receipt shows Global for $1.50. I thought it was more by responses iv seen prior.

Thanks budā€¦

2 Likes

@GCBudz Hi friend!!
Actually @Piter is right! It has to be Global and it is a bit more expensive than others!!
Hope it helps!!
:hugs: :seedling:

2 Likes

Thank You guysā€¦ appreciated.

2 Likes

You might want to look :eyes: at these places so far they have been very reliable.

https://store.canadapost-postescanada.ca/store-boutique/en/5/c/postage-stamps

https://stampsandcompany.com/cart.php

2 Likes

Big shout out to @HighTilliDie !! The Aj Sour and Stardawg Corey cuts arrived safe and sound! Well packed and healthy! Thanks again brother :facepunch:

9 Likes

In a pinch you can use 3 regular forever stamps to cover it too.

3 Likes

I do an INTERNATIONAL FOREVER STAMP + an additional 25 Cent Stamp (Non-Machinable), but itā€™s not required. Although I receive Regular Business Envelopes with Flips, I just feel safer NOT worrying about the ā€œRollersā€. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

IMG_20231207_192328 Rollers!

6 Likes

Stoners United

1 Like

Heā€™s the best bro!

1 Like

Iā€™d sure hope that they are reliable. The first link is the Canada Post of Canada. :laughing:

Not sure where other people get there stamps from. I myself just go to the post office. I donā€™t trust ebay etc. Iā€™ve heard there are people selling counterfeit stamps.

2 Likes

I send stamp to our OG members to mail to us in the USA :us:, the other place I get stamps from for in the USA :us: and only get my global stamps from USPS. Sorry I was not clear as this was for all no matter where they were as OG is GLOBAL and not all people reveal where they are from, I have used them for years. Just so you know. :joy::joy::joy::sunglasses::santa::snowman::christmas_tree::v:

4 Likes

The card can weight up to 2 oz with no customs form

1 Like

I will run the trivia game tomorrow night, sorry for this delay :expressionless:. I will post a start time tomorrow and will add to the prize :trophy: and make it a two for probably around 7 or 8 PM east coast time for all that want to enjoy and participate in before it gets to late :alarm_clock:. Again my apologies. :wink::partying_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::snowman::christmas_tree::santa::v:

10 Likes

Wasnā€™t on that 25 person list. ?

And btw to be a happy guy dancing
:man_dancing:t2:
Beans finally landed from a win. Thank you

4 Likes

Ok here we go I feel raspy and trying to warm up the hands for the winter beans flying all over the world.

May we all overgrow the globe

So I will throw up a flip of my new ā€œmystery beansā€ ( they wonā€™t be a mystery when they arrive.) ā€¦

So in order to win this one I will just be a little holiday twisty

Think Santa Claus :santa:

Think Happy Thoughts.

This is open to all

First one to answer right gets it

I need a BIG DIBS

in all caps. And the answer to this question

What was the name of the Lone Rangers Nephew horse :racehorse:???

Some may think itā€™s easy. But if you know you know

6 Likes

Hint: Itā€™s my dadā€™s name. :joy:

2 Likes