Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Future cannabis project is another channel with loads and loads of interviews. Cannacribs and that homegrow tv guy are produced really well and cover a good bit. Be careful though! Lol they love to sell stuff

2 Likes

I donā€™t like them. Because theyā€™re promoting commercial industry. So to me itā€™s propaganda for wasting energy, water, ā€¦ , they donā€™t even use the Sun energy consumming tones of electricity.

Hereā€™s how I was sure of it :

This guy ainā€™t all green (doesnā€™t speak about Korean Natural Farming). But he has made some neat videos (not the sponsored ones). He worked in several commercial operations.

6 Likes

Yes. This is important to note! Commercial cannabis production is ridiculously unsustainable at the moment

1 Like

Many thanks for the giveaway.
I am out, but I donā€™t know if @CaptainNemo or @m0sirys have them.

2 Likes

I got some - but thanks @blowdout2269 & @Piter

2 Likes

@blowdout2269 I have to stop falling asleep at 8pm haha.

2 Likes

Give er hell bud! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Sorry fellaā€™s!

5 Likes

I recieved the Double Cross F2 yesterday.
Thank you my friend.
:smiley:

3 Likes

@blowdout2269 So I take you\re saying, ā€œput it down!ā€ :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :sweat_smile:

Pardon my teasingā€¦
Apologies Canadians and US citizens and or inhabitants, this one ainā€™t for you!!!
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue: :blush: :innocent: :laughing: :hugs: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :shushing_face: :flushed:
:exploding_head: :ghost:
:beer: :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

That is exactly what Iā€™m saying. :wink:

Letā€™s get some tags people! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Great news!
Iā€™m glad that i could give something back!
:green_heart: :partying_face:

1 Like

Folks! Get in here!! Beans flying out!!
@Foreigner (no, not you!! :laughing: ), @tiocranius, @Cranio, @Vertebrata, @Gugumelo, @space, @ervasagrada, @George, @Tejas (?), @Bud_Weiser, @punk77, @Pajarito, @Panamajock, @FattyRoots, @Rmlorganica,

Another oneā€¦!

Thanks a lot @JustANobody!! Awesome! :v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

7 Likes

Beans flying around the whole world over here too!

5 Likes

@CaptainNemo this is your chance to win! Post 4629-4631. @BeTheLight for a 2x2 I would veg least amount of time as possible and train often. Like I said once she gets happy and put her roots down you better be ready to control her. The pre flower stretch for me now is a struggle trying to keep my canopy even she wants to be taller than all the rest and sunset sherbert is nitrogen sensitive so be careful when adding the nutes in flower but donā€™t starve her by any means. She was light green for me before flower so I upped my part B (nitrogen) and she got a nice green again but I havenā€™t messed around with upping it more yet to see where the limit is. Currently feeding at a 2.2 ec with recharge every tuesday and Thursday on both tents in flower

3 Likes

Thanks @HighTilliDie but i got them already :grin:

3 Likes

@CaptainNemo Both!? :shushing_face: :flushed:
:v: :clap: :clap: :clap: Wtg!!

1 Like

Na, just the Scarlet Grapes, but anyway iā€™m not so much into Automatics :wink:

1 Like

@CaptainNemo Got it!! is @JustANobodyā€™s and auto too!? Not sure! @JustANobody, is Peanut Butter Dream an auto or photo!? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Iā€™m going to run a giveaway for anyone NOT named Abbbian! :smile:

8 Likes