Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Idk what I smoked in Jamacaia but it was fire .

2 Likes

I’m with you there been to Jamaica several times over the years and never really came across any shitty weed . Could be the red stripes amplfying the buzz but leaning more to the growing conditions .

Had some great seedless buds last trip we were there that were electric tingly upbeat energizer bunny type stone .

3 Likes

Yeah bro the type of stone I had , was some of the best visuals ive had on weed. Very introspective and deep thought, and more or less what you said too. it was so nice.

1 Like

Hoping for similar results with this big girl I got from a Bagseed from a friend vacationing in Jamaica. :jamaica:

@BeTheLight :fire:

13 Likes

I’ve just been waiting on someone else to catch that and call him out. :rofl:

That’s probably it @CanuckistanPete :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

:peace_symbol::heart::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@BeTheLight
I went to the Dominican Republic about 15 years ago and found somebody to get bud from. I originally wasnt going to take it because it didnt look worth it. Looked brownish almost, but ended up being pretty damn good. No idea what it was, but I remember me and a couple buddies having to smoke the rest of it before we caught our flight back home. Fun times

4 Likes

just received a couple packs of seeds from @Jimdoors . thanks man.

my bags on bags of packaged seeds are filled to the brim. it’s ridiculous, i don’t think i could ever get to all of them. i have to do a lot of sorting in the next few days.

11 Likes

I did that earlier this morning and half ass read the wiki :expressionless: :joy::joy::joy::joy:. I fixed it thanks :blush: man, guess we are all guilty from time to time and I I am no exception to the rule. :+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I have received the Stardawg @ris thank you.

25 Likes

Working on a few games now for all to enjoy :wink:, and should be back with at least one or two tonight. These will all be holiday themed as with keeping in the spirit of Christmas. :santa: :christmas_tree: :snowman: :wink: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Right on!! Thanks… starting to feel like a Saturday night :grinning:

2 Likes

Borrowed @DougDawson ‘s List Apologize For Any Disturbance In Advance. :bowing_man:t2:‍♂

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @TricycleOfDoom @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @Franklin @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX

15 Likes

Very cool. Is this an f2 or s1, etc?

3 Likes

:mega: :mega:Attention My OG Family :mega: :mega:

Up for grabs tonight for this :earth_americas: Giveaway

will be a winners choice 8 pack of a few of my creations :man_scientist:t2::boom: please Sign Up Below :point_down:t2:

Good Luck :four_leaf_clover: Everyone :call_me_hand:t2:

Sour Fro-Yo :fire: Auto Fem (Sour Diesel Auto from SupremeSeeds Fro-yo Pollen via @joheimgrohen )

:couch_and_lamp: :dragon_face: (Forum Stomper x GG4 Ril ) x Awoken Dragon ~ Regs Untested

:grapes: Grape Gogurt -Scarlet Grapes F2 x Fro-yo
Auto Fem

Please try not to overwrite anyone wiki will be up 24hrs :call_me_hand:t2: Lets Have Some Fun :star_struck:

Thank You for participating :100:

Overgrow The :earth_americas: With :green_heart:

LLLLFFFFGGGRROOWWW !!!

:video_game: :dart: :joystick:

1. @Movement13 .
  2. @GallacreekD66
  3. @splinter7
  4. @Sincitytoker
  5. @ThirdStone :us:
  6. @freed111 :canada:
  7. @BeTheLight
  8. @DEFSeeds
  9. @DirtySlowToes :us:
  10. @misterbee
  11. @Bobgrows
  12. @Originalweedman
  13. @XgrimmX
  14. @IKEA22
  15. @ShiskaberrySavior
  16. @Conitl
  17. @OhNo555 :us: :santa: :snowman:
  18. @Til_Valhalla :us:
  19. @Adventuretime86 :us:
  20. @LzBoy
  21. @donuchee
  22. @illicitmango
  23. @Not-Notjosh :us:
  24. @smokekulture
  25. @Abbbian
  26. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands:
  27. @Cormoran
  28. @Garcimore :fr:
  29. @Trae1170
  30. @Gimme5minutes
  31. @Zolorp :us:
  32. @THCeed
  33. @JOHN1234 :us:
  34. @MyrtleGrounds :us:
  35. @Smooth
  36. @Cannaology :us:
  37. @BIGJ :us:
  38. @calman1955 :us:
  39. @SubzeroIceKold
  40. @MikeyMeteor
  41. @olschool
  42. @ChronicMcBudz :us:
  43. @Mrgreenthumb
  44. @ervasagrada :brazil:
  45. @killabud
  46. @Tlander :thailand:
  47. @Coffin_Dodger
  48. @Jpaul :us:
  49. @dingys :brazil:
  50. @m0sirys
  51. @Piter :es:
  52. @Natea
  53. @JustANobody
  54. @Hashpants
  55. @503BudMan
  56. @Wizdom
  57. @Tripl3fastaction
  58. @mainerJ
  59. @olschool
  60. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  61. @Kgrim
  62. @Pannonian
  63. @harveest :us:
  64. @Sbeanonnamellow :us:
  65. @Loggershands
    Please Add More Numbers If Needed :tada:
64 Likes

Thanks @OnePassionateGrower !! Some awesome stuff up for grabs… I want to go through those stomper dragon beans :pray:t2:

3 Likes

i can help with that, just send me all the seeds that dont fit…with all the love and heart , i will find a home for them right here in the vault…lololmad respect man love the efforts

5 Likes

Thank you much @OnePassionateGrower !
:seedling: :v:

4 Likes

Thank you for the tag and a chance at these @OnePassionateGrower :v:

5 Likes

Thank you @OnePassionateGrower!!!

2 Likes