Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

You are totally OG :100:%, way to spread the love growmie! :clap::clap::clap::tophat::tophat::tophat::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

What are you telling me… that I have to make three walks to the kitchen because when I got there I don`t remember what was the reason I went there. :rofl:

2 Likes

I were u busy trying to guess the grams …

Welcome to my life…

1 Like

Its when I go a dozen steps down to the grow after forgetting something more than once that really irks me, lol.

1 Like

I just burn one down and forget that I’m forgetting something.

3 Likes

I’m sure that you aren’t the only one!
And like someone I know once said-ish…
I’m sure that a completely useless memory has taken the place of something much more important. :rofl:

1 Like

Wise words from someone. :laughing:

1 Like

The mind is the first thing to go :flushed::roll_eyes: :joy::joy::v:

Out of all the things I miss, I miss my mind the most.

2 Likes

Idk about y’all, but I’m kinda looking forward to my senility, lol.
Gotta be sittin on the porch flipping off children and getting away with it! :joy:

2 Likes

And not only the memory, the concentration and the perception.
Yesterday I was one full hour searching for a shears. I was so desperate of not finding them that I take a flashlight and turn off all the lights, to search for it, because, in my brain, I thought this way I will concentrate only where the light points and see it better without distractions. :rofl:
Well, finally, I found it where I looked three times,… in the place where it should be. If it were a dog, it bites me.
:rofl:

3 Likes

You are killing me, that was to funny :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Can’t wait to wake up at 6 am and go driving… Really slow during rush hour… Just to piss everyone off :crazy_face:

1 Like

Yeah, finding things I’ve “put away” is a real bitch now

Like my eight-tier drying rack. Damn thing is collapsible. So now it’s lost…
Probably right in front of my face at least ten times. I mean, my house ain’t that big!

3 Likes

My wife and daughter make fun :star_struck: of me when I am looking :eyes: for my glasses :eyeglasses: and the are on top of my head :flushed::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I dream about it often. I long for the day when my grumpiness is accepted due to my old age.

1 Like

If I ever loose my memory, my house is doomed. I’m the one that finds the unfindables.

1 Like

Oh god…
That’s the worst. I used to laugh so hard when my wife did that. I got her lasik a couple years ago. Now it’s me with my shades.

1 Like

Or in the fridge… Ffs I hate that :roll_eyes: going kookoo is fun… New friends every day

2 Likes