Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Nice Dreams

Nice Dreams is a 1981 American action adventure comedy film directed by Tommy Chong and starring Cheech & Chong, in their third feature film

Still smoking

Mmmm hear it tastes like chicken :snake:
@mota

Was too stoned didn’t get that far into any of their movies

2 Likes

my alais is Sgt. SteDanko lol

1 Like

Big bud good . that part is the best in the office . the pigeon turns into the lizard with his smoking gun as he is rambling

You got it @GallacreekD66. I remember being a kid and my father loved them even though he grew up during the reefer madness days and thought pot was super evil. Deets me.

5 Likes

Specifically logger head.

“Something, something, something bust their ass and steal they’re weed”.

1 Like

Outta likes.

I was in a house busted by him in 1967. Thankfully, our pot did not show up as it was expected. And just how big an asshole was he? He choked a guy to death as the guy was trying to swallow a hit of acid. Total asshole.

4 Likes

Sgt. Stedenko:
The surest way to make them bleed, is when you bust there ass, and steal they’re weed.

1 Like

He looks high in the pic.

1 Like

Seed Giveaway ;
For 10 regular photoperiod seeds ;
it will be a mix of a few moms with the same father. All dank strains that I grew outside this year various stains from bodhi, Copa and exotic genetics . the dad is most likely skunk #1 from Enjoi802 .

I’m listening to some music and smoking some hash . The song I’m listening to begin with the word STAR … name that song and band Have fun

2 Likes

all star
smash mouth

“Starman” by David Bowie

Starships - Nicki Minaj

Star Star - Rolling stones

Star Rider - The Foreigner

1 Like

Starman Starman

Star walkin
Star spangled banner

Little Star - Chuck Berry