Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

i watch all kinds of content on twitch, IRL streamers, metal guys, tournaments

hahahahhahha Dibbs DIbs dibbs

1 Like

:wink::joy::joy::joy::star_struck:

1 Like

Oh wow theres a video for everything XD

Ok Scarlet Galaxy fem auto next. In the movie The Corsican Brothers what was the villains name.

2 Likes

Fukaire (also known as The Evil Fukaire)

1 Like

Fukaire (also known as The Evil Fukaire) is the main antagonist of the 1984 comedy film Cheech & Chong’s The Corsican Brothers. He was the corrupt royal advisor of France during the French Revolution. He plotted to steal the throne but was thwarted by the Corsican Brothers Lucian and Louis.

1 Like

Roy Dotrice as The Evil Fuckaire, Ye Old Jaile

Congrats @Estacionsj you were first by a millisecond. Deets me.

1 Like

By A hair of my Chinny Chin CHin

Speed round for another pack of scarlet galaxy auto. In the same movie the twins had a unique trait. What was it.

2 Likes

Identical twins share the same genomes and are always of the same sex . In contrast, fraternal (dizygotic) twins result from the fertilization of two separate eggs with two different sperm during the same pregnancy. They share half of their genomes, just like any other siblings.

two conjoined brothers w

They were separated by a scalpel right because they were conjoined ?

Felt eachothers pain

3 Likes

one like to smoke weed and the other didn’t

It is the story of two conjoined brothers who, although separated at birth, can still feel each other’s physical distress.

“Corsican Syndrome” in that they share a psychic link and can feel each other’s pain.

2 Likes

@Kami was on it. Deets me friend. Ok two more real quick. A pack of scarlet grapes f1…I know but they got to be grown.

5 Likes

Good Job @Kami :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes