Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

This is what I send seeds in.

6 Likes

triola aaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

El Nebuloso’s daughter, Triola

Smart ! I like it

El Nebuloso’s daughter, Triola (Stacey Nelkin), begs Dan to lead her father to the treasure, “for the grace and glory of God.”

1 Like

Cheap and does the trick, although it isn’t always a guarantee that the seeds won’t get crushed.
Many others and myself have had crushed seeds on arrival, even with q tips etc.

3 Likes

is that like plastic corrugated
i think i seen that on a construction job

1 Like

Yeah they like make like signs out of them or something.

1 Like

Yea, temp sighns , i seen them also

1 Like

Anyone in the Central Florida area that would like to pick up a free GTR clone that is Female?

10 Likes

Congrats @freestyletothis . That’ll do it for me tonight. Hope y’all have a safe evening.
Peace

3 Likes

Yeah I figure it’s not amy worse than pucks or coinflips. I received both with damaged seeds. I haven’t heard anything bad yet from recipients. Hopefully some opened them up to check at least. I also leave a few rows on each side as to make sure the structure is maintained the best.

2 Likes

Thank u so Much for ALL THE Fun, and giveaways u do :partying_face: :partying_face: :heart: :heart: :100: :boom: :dizzy: :boom: :100: :smile: :smiley: :grinning:

4 Likes

Not in Fl. But what is GTR.

1 Like

Thanks you for running the giveways, glad I was able to get this one as I dont have many fem seeds and that strain sounds awesome.

If by pick up you mean pay for shipping and supplies I would!

Got to run I am laying down some tracks and guitar :guitar: riffs with a few friends. Congratulations :tada::champagne::confetti_ball::balloon: to all the winners and thanks to the people that supplied the beans 🫘 and the fun :star_struck: games for all to get a shot at! :clap::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::partying_face::tada::v:

2 Likes
5 Likes

He mentioned it’s too big to ship needs picking up .

1 Like