Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

I see it pretty well in a 34" screen :rofl:
Now that I found the :earth_africa: I think is more clear…

5 Likes

I should have gone to my computer, my phone is too small for icons :joy::joy:

3 Likes

But all in Europe is Europe?
There is a place in the northwest corner of spain, a small place that resists being European and that persists with its own culture… and that is Galicia… :rofl:
ummm… I think that resembles me to Asterix… :rofl:

hahah… just kidding… we are in the EU. :sweat: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Please @blowdout2269 send me your addy.
@Sbeanonnamellow … Still waiting for addy and your pick.

I don’t want to hurry you, but I don’t like to make many visits to the post office :rofl: I am lazy.

Thanks boys.

3 Likes

This is a fast one. From :es: to the :earth_africa: :earth_americas: :earth_asia:

Only for people that I didn’t sent nothing yet

The first one that explains me why I have seeds from Twin Floyd (or from where it comes)… wins a pack to choose from:
Wild Thai×PinkFloyd , (Photo/regulars)
Bubblegum×PinkFloyd , (Photo/regulars)
Mango Widow×PinkFloyd , (Photo/regulars)
Twin Floyd , (Photo/regulars)

I will choose the correct answer based on the truth and on my idea of the correct answer (well, the first that meets that criteria). Should not be very long answer, but a “complete” answer.

12 Likes

PiterRegular

Dec '22

Two days ago for the first time happened to me.
From a Mr.Nice Pink Floyd seed two roots… Today they are coming out ot the coco.
I’m in doubts of making and openheart operation and separate the twins or not.

An the Pink Floyd LT, I keep it to cross with the Pink Floyd BT. The two came from the same seed. Twins that resulted a male and a female.

8 Likes

Nailed it

Congratulations… Send me a Dm with your choice and adddy

5 Likes

Because sexy af. Mr nice seeds? Mango.

1 Like

Thanks @Piter !!
Now I’m reading to find out if it came out with the haze pheno you were hoping for lol

Will Dm shortly :green_heart:

1 Like

Well, I have to spoil you… I am not the best to describe a haze.
But it has good smoke, and is a daytime weed.
More on the sativa side, but without paranoids and anxiety
Pink Floyd is 25% Afghan, 25% Skunk y 50% Haze, so I think that at least the cross of the twins should be on the 50% haze.
The stem is thin, it not supports well the buds when they flower. I have to add supports. Depending on the heat they seem to do the foxtail, but mine didn’t show it very clear. Here the climate changes from a heat that frys the eggs in the paviment to a cold like an penguin ass.
I must say that I grow with not very intense light.

2 Likes

Sorry to interrupt OGers, this will just take a minute. We have out latest pollen winner. It’s #16, @sd9007 . Send me your info and pollen choice to collect your prize.

16 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango ) @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @TricycleOfDoom @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Fortman420 @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007 @Ethereal @OGSince03 @Sintax
tenor (3) .

12 Likes

Let’s do another round of pollen. Winners choice for a pack of Blue Kush, Blue Moon Rocks or Sweet and Sour Cindy pollen. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1. @luxton :canada:
  2. @Crawfish :canada:
  3. @MikeyMeteor
  4. @Fortman420 :canada:
  5. @HollySun91
  6. @blowdout2269
  7. @Hashpants
  8. @Shevchenko :ukraine:
  9. @freed111 :canada:
  10. @sintax :us:
  11. @sd9007 :us:
  12. @Growgrassblowglass
  13. @Originalweedman
  14. @belleswell
  15. @420noob
  16. @bevestaldo
  17. @SubzeroIceKold
  18. @OnePassionateGrower
  19. @OGSince03
  20. @Cannaology :us:
  21. @STIGGY
  22. @503BudMan
  23. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands:
  24. @Trae1170
  25. @BuckeyeBeanz
  26. @Sailorboy
  27. @Jhamersburg
  28. @Mad_Barry :australia:
  29. @stiffy :australia:
  30. @globalhead :india:
  31. @Than :us:
    Add more numbers as needed. :v:
28 Likes

Just love this feeding the sharks again picture.

8 Likes

Add me! Ty

Yeah, I love @CADMAN 's work.

No problem @Sintax .

8 Likes

I JUST won some pollen from you, so I feel kinda bad putting my name on the list again… But I figure, you only win like 1/10 times, so this is one of the times I won’t win :grin::metal:

Thanks @DougDawson

4 Likes

@luxton wants a hall of fame banner in the rafters over @DougDawson’s grow. I have yet to win a Doug D raffle but I feel my train coming in the station. Cmon baby lucky #3

Number 3 doesn’t sound so lucky :v: :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

i have some of those seeds from johnny on deck.
thanks for the show’n’tell example and smoke report.

2 Likes

YES all of Europe haha I wana get some beans out to some of our other brethren.

3 Likes