Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Have a bit of Afropips Durban Poison repro Pollen in the fridge since like 2017, more than welcome to give it a shot…

3 Likes

Sweet giveaway @CADMAN :tada::tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

Hey now, a well poured Guinness on tap can be a beautiful thing. Though most of the time I’d probably prefer a well-poured Smithwicks.

Admittedly there are a lot of other beers a person might drink.

3 Likes

I can’t tell if your post was towards me or not but that would be sick

2 Likes

Pm deets, no guarantees it’ll work, specifically if shipping outside the u.s. Actually was collected Dec. 2018

1 Like
1 Like

Well, All the envelopes that I have to send (and have addresses) were sent half hour ago.

And for the first time, I meet with the “curious postal worker”.
What is in the envelopes?
-Postcards, but as in the USA they have elefants in the postal services, I added a piece of cardboard.
She ended up touching all the envelopes as it that gives him pleasure… :triumph:
I think that there was no corner that she didn’t touch to try to “find” what was inside.

GRrrrr.r

10 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I just had same experience last week :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

“Whats in there”?
“Cards”
“And what else”?
“Nothing”
-endless touching and sceptical looks-

I mean before me was a guy sending two boxes, each 15kg JUST ORANGES, but i’m the weirdo with my international cards :grin:

9 Likes

@medmanbrand thank you :exploding_head::fire::muscle: This stoner here doesn’t remember winning them :slight_smile:

I love the branding dude ! :sunglasses:

@Hashpants I’m so glad to have a legendary pant puck :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. I’ve got no idea what the strains are , if you wanna drop some history on the beans I’m all ears :corn::corn::corn: :muscle: thank you !

14 Likes

Happy Monday OG! I hope everyone is having a great start to their week!

So recently I made a bunch of regular auto crosses using nightowl’s chem candy(chem 91 x chemdogging) that I got from @Cbizzle . I’m going to pass a bunch out today with the good ol’ dibs system. However if you see something you like and you miss out on the dibs just send me a pm and we’ll work something out. These are untested but it’s all genetics from roc bud, mephisto, night owl and twisted tree so there should be some good stuff in here.

First up: I’ve got two flips of chem candy f5 to next two people who want them!

14 Likes

Heck ya… I’ll dibs on that @pharmerfil

3 Likes

Dibs…thanks @pharmerfil!!!

2 Likes

I’ve never tried a Memphisto auto ( or any Memphisto ) but have always heard they were some of the best autos in the game haha, I’ll dibs one of those !

Oops autocorrect burned me twice. guess I’m sticking with Memphisto :rofl:

4 Likes

Dibs. Thank you! :smiley:

3 Likes

Well let’s make it 4 of the Chem Candy f5 then! Send me your info @BeTheLight @LzBoy @IKEA22 @Cloud9

And another coming up in few!

12 Likes

Thanks @pharmerfil appreciate the generosity :+1: dm inbound.
Guess its not so bad getting bloodwork done early :yum:
Hope lill pothole is doing well

3 Likes

That little guy is living the good life, but he did have a bad day last week :laughing:

18 Likes

@pharmerfil ….Right on, spreading love early and making people’s Monday already better

Congratulations to the winners of the Dib off

And thanks again @pharmerfil for being true OG style

Good luck to EVERYONE if it goes down again

5 Likes

I plan on doing this all day!

Next up I’ve got two flips of grape pinnacle(roc bud) x chem candy to the next two dibbers!

Please only one dibs per person today, I’m trying to spread these out as much as I can. I’ve got plenty more so there will be many more opportunities :pray:

19 Likes

Dibs please

5 Likes