Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Man I think I still have the drill bit somewhere but I ordered the whole kit to make my own it was so fun.

Also I learned something, if you use a big vodka bottle , its gonna be ass LOL. Vodka is a 100 percent a no go.

A1 Bottles work nice, If you ever seen the rice vinegar glass bottle that works really well, I made a few out of old school coke bottles and it was alright. etc.

It’s pretty friggin amazing. Story behind how I got that bottle. Was my birthday, saw it in the shelf for 120…didn’t realize it was the 20 year on the shelf. They had mis labeled it. That bottle retails for 500. They honored the 120 and I ran out the store. Seagrass is great but this 20 year is incredible. Not for everyone but it’s easily one of my favorites

2 Likes

It’s been a little cold here, that’s why I put the dish on the heated mat at 69 degrees

1 Like

@Indicana_Jones am i cooking the beans @blowdout2269 asked me to ask you your opinion.

1 Like

Thanks for getting me up to speed…I’ll put my bid in

1 Like

you can also join

3 Likes

emphasized text
Congrats @luxton. Hope everyone has a pleasant evening and don’t forget supercross live from Seattle tonight​:upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

17 Likes

Enjoy ! Lmk how it goes. :wink:

1 Like

Giveaway Wiki !

If you haven’t already take advantage at winning this complete package and start off spring just right. Good luck everyone !

9 Likes

I think @THCeed still has a giveaway buried up there too…
:thinking:

1 Like

Hahaha. He would. Yeah I ran my heat mat when I didn’t need to last fall and roasted a shit ton of beans. Sometimes too much heat is too much heat.

3 Likes

Thats awesome! Sucks for those guys but good upon them to honor their mistake. I’ve had a few scores like that but of much less value over the years and they’re fun

Sorry to bring it up brotha!
I just seen the pic and instantly thought of you. :joy:

1 Like

Lol. You’re good. It was a dumb dumb move on my end anyway.

1 Like

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @AzSeaindooin420 @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @Greenfingers @Greasy @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango ) @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007 @Ethereal @OGSince03 @Sintax @GrowTheAtlas @PadawanWarrior @Jhamersburg @UncleLemur @Trimeresurus @dankitydank1976 @Vegabom @Drsunshinestrains @GigaChungus_69420 @TheC525 @Ace71975 @Jumbzz
tenor (3) .

16 Likes

Don’t miss giveaway above.

13 Likes

We wanna stack this wiki, right @SubzeroIceKold?

Wonder if the heavy-hitters wanna get down on this amazing prize package…

@Rhai88 & @Rena93, @Ris, @ReikoX, @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @Budderton, @Cartwright, @MissinBissin, @carty, @misterbee, @Indicana_Jones, @HomegrownVABudz, @THCeed, @sprinklememaynee, @potpotpot, @ShiskaberrySavior, @schmarmpit

13 Likes

Oh, my bad.

Thank you for the horn Doug!
:grinning:

6 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground, @Foreigner, @Floyd, @Jinglepot, @chronix, @nefrella, @Gpaw, @G-paS, @Tejas, @Shadey, and @Bobgrows and @Budderton and @Mr.Sparkle
:hugs:

8 Likes

Hahaha. What’s even happening in here right now? This place is about to go ape shit

5 Likes