Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

I’d wear that shirt damn near everyday lol

3 Likes

Awesome thanks for the chance man!

1 Like

116 and 108 to be exact.:crazy_face:

This was awsome bud. A new record for me.:wink:
Thank you!
:smiley:

7 Likes

Thanks for the tag dude. I know the guy who made the pucks.

5 Likes

@m0sirys @MissinBissin @TopShelfTrees1
lookup subzeros giveaway Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22) - #4493 by SubzeroIceKold

3 Likes
7 Likes

@Natea @RainToday check this out I just finished smoking some of this strain it is damn good smooth and creamy

4 Likes

I’ve been looking for 3 years too :joy::joy: the only exotic genetics strain I’ve ever pursued this hard lol

3 Likes

Hell, no need to be modest! So are you, just the same. And I only meant the read-through from the top was a bit of a fun back and forth. Looking forward to all of the above, and all the spring has to bring with it.

Hell yeah. :metal: Trve OG. Haha

I heeeear that. I cleared a solo shift of 24 pallets and that’s not counting overloaded backstock. Smh
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

6 Likes

@OnePassionateGrower @Sbeanonnamellow @Sintax @Bobgrows @JOHN1234 @Jim
Check out the giveaways above…. @DirtySlowToes @Tracker @Hashton_Kusha

Thank you @SubzeroIceKold and @Rhai88 fir being awesome

Good luck everyone

10 Likes

Depends on how low germ rates are. I’ve seen a couple people with issues but thats the problem only a couple that I know of. I could try to germ a few and see whats up myself but I hate wasting plants. lol I’m already thinning out my own heard and giving non-breeding stock to local buddies.

NEED MORE SPACE… and I thought upgrading to a 600 sqft garage would be enough. Joke is on me!

10 Likes

i’ve done that before. funny enough it was actually with soloberry, lol.

3 Likes

I’ll drink to that! Cheers for your efforts @SubzeroIceKold!

16 Likes

Yooo haha ! That’s wicked looking ! I love it.

4 Likes

You guys are blowing it up @Rhai88 and @SubzeroIceKold! :fire:

Late arrival? Check post # 4424 and # 4456

5 Likes

Damn, I picked a baaad time to be all outta likes! :green_heart: :evergreen_tree: :frog:

5 Likes

Yes that’s purple empress x dread bread. Also head gasket g13/hp x dread bread

7 Likes

That’s an awesome giveaway brother @SubzeroIceKold , thanks man​:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

@globalhead broman :wink:

5 Likes

Not sure who’s left to tag, but thanks @SubzeroIceKold for he wiki!
@FirstCavApache64 @joheimgrohen @duo

6 Likes

Two awesome giveaways! Thanks @Rhai88 sounds like a cold one is doing the job for you :+1: & @SubzeroIceKold upping the ante :+1:

@Jango @Cranio @slain @FattyRoots jump on the wikis guys there’s a :fire: in these parts

:peace_symbol:

5 Likes