Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Unfortunately they still pull and destroy seeds if found in some places. Thanks for that though

1 Like

@HollySun91 @sober is adding an extra pack for me to forward to you. As soon as they arrive I’ll collect your address n send it your way.

5 Likes

That looks familiar :joy::joy::joy:

Huh…. I’m surprised in that I was under the impression they couldn’t open domestic first class mail without a warrant?

3 Likes

While it did originally say it included the seeds if the sourcing plant material was above 0.3% THC. They clarified it below and classified the seeds as hemp as they are under 0.3% THC in weight.

" The AIA amended the CSA’s regulatory controls over marihuana by amending its definition under the CSA. Prior to the AIA, marihuana was defined in 21 U.S.C. 802(16) as follows:

The term “marihuana” means all parts of the plant Cannabis sativa L., whether growing or not; the seeds thereof; the resin extracted from any part of such plant; and every compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture, or preparation of such plant, its seeds or resin. Such term does not include the mature stalks of such plant, fiber produced from such stalks, oil or cake made from the seeds of such plant, any other compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture, or preparation of such mature stalks (except the resin extracted therefrom), fiber, oil, or cake, or the sterilized seed of such plant which is incapable of germination.

The AIA modified the foregoing definition by adding that the “term `marihuana’ does not include hemp, as defined in section 1639 o of Title 7.” 21 U.S.C. 802(16)(B). Furthermore, the AIA added a definition of “hemp” to 7 U.S.C. 1639 o, which reads as follows:

The term `hemp’ means the plant Cannabis sativa L. and any part of that plant, including the seeds thereof and all derivatives, extracts, cannabinoids, isomers, acids, salts, and salts of isomers, whether growing or not, with a delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration of not more than 0.3 percent on a dry weight basis.

Taken together, these two changes made by the AIA limit the definition of marihuana to only include cannabis or cannabis-derived material that contain more than 0.3% delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (also known as Δ9 -THC) on a dry weight basis. Thus, to fall within the current CSA definition of marihuana, cannabis and cannabis-derived material must both fall within the pre-AIA CSA definition of marihuana and contain more than 0.3 percent Δ9 -THC on a dry weight basis. Pursuant to the AIA, unless specifically controlled elsewhere under the CSA, any material previously controlled under Controlled Substance Code Number 7360 (marihuana) or under Controlled Substance Code Number 7350 (marihuana extract), that contains 0.3% or less of Δ9 -THC on a dry weight basis— i.e., “hemp” as that term defined under the AIA—is not controlled. Conversely, any such material that contains greater than 0.3% of Δ9 -THC on a dry weight basis remains controlled in schedule I."

1 Like

@sober Not too long ago, even getting seeds in Brazil as mail used to be a problem. Nowadays, after some legal measures were taken, and exactly due to not having traces of THC, seeds are no longer a reason for persecution and or legal procedures, even though that does not prevent individuals from wanting and “trying” to claim some form of illegal activity could be inferred. Reasons why we do have to be extra careful round here. It feels as though we are still living in the previous century. :laughing: :flushed:
:sunglasses:

7 Likes

Well I’m sure there are many cops on here. I heard they grow fire

2 Likes

Keep in mind, the most recent edition of the farm bill, which was supposed to be adopted last year but was not (instead the 2018 farm bill is still temporarily in effect until Congress passes the next iteration), is expected to close that loophole. But until that gets adopted, seeds are (“possibly”, “it depends”) legal.

2 Likes

Thanks bud appreciate it.

@sober looking forward to getting them .

3 Likes

We have a winner @Jhamersburg at #20 congrats please send my your info.

15 Likes

Good morning OG. We have our latest Pollen winner. It’s #17, @TeddyNuggets . Congratulations , send me your info and pollen choice to collect your prize.

19 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @AzSeaindooin420 @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @Greenfingers @Greasy @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango ) @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @TricycleOfDoom @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Fortman420 @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007 @Ethereal @OGSince03 @Sintax @GrowTheAtlas @PadawanWarrior @Jhamersburg @UncleLemur @Trimeresurus
tenor (3) .

11 Likes

Let’s do another round of pollen. Winners choice for a pack of Blue Moon Rocks or Sweet and Sour Cindy pollen. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1. @zezozose
  2. @Trimeresurus :us:
  3. @420noob
  4. @Crawfish :canada:
  5. @OhNo555 :us::tornado:
  6. @Coffin_Dodger
  7. @Sintax
  8. @freed111 :canada:
  9. @belleswell
  10. @sd9007 :us:
  11. @Sailorboy
  12. @STIGGY
  13. @donuchee :us:
  14. @GallacreekD66
  15. @Originalweedman
  16. @Trickster :us:
  17. @globalhead
  18. @Growgrassblowglass
  19. @luxton :canada:
  20. @Cannaology :us:
  21. @Trae1170
  22. @patsnumone
  23. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands:
  24. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  25. @stiffy :australia:
  26. @Drsunshinestrains :thailand:
  27. @Jhamersburg
  28. @Sbeanonnamellow :us:

Add more numbers as needed

27 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @TeddyNuggets on the pollen win :1st_place_medal:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::upside_down_face::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @DougDawson continuing to share all that pollen, can’t wait :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: to see all the crosses. I will hop in there today! :wink::+1::facepunch::upside_down_face::star_struck::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good :+1: luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :clap::ok_hand::crossed_fingers::slightly_smiling_face::wink::star_struck::upside_down_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I’m interested but apprehensive to sign up. I’m itching to try my first “chuck” but, aside from being inexperienced, I only have a couple plant options that I would be able to use this on. I think a win by me might be a shame. :laughing:

3 Likes

Naw… you should do it, and brush a little of the pollen on any female you like.

8 Likes

You got this bro :sunglasses:, there’s many people on OG that will help you out with the process. All you got to do is ask and have some fun :star_struck: with it! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Congrats on the win, @TeddyNuggets :+1:
And all these chances, @DougDawson

2 Likes

Thank you very Much… @420noob your the man :boom: :boom: :partying_face: :partying_face: :100: :100: :partying_face: :partying_face: :boom: :boom: :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement, @yardgrazer and @OhNo555 . I’m in. Good luck everyone, and thanks, as usual, @DougDawson . You help make this community the truly phenomenal place that it is. :green_heart:

8 Likes