Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Dibbers :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 hours intill kick off still have 2 spots under KC Superbowl giveaway-swap

3 Likes

I just tried to pause the Superbowl. :rofl:

5 Likes

This is the first time we’ve watched it on a streaming service. I didn’t know that I couldn’t pause! :rofl::rage:

3 Likes

@blowdout2269 Was about to ask @rasterman whether it was a question of standing in front of a quarterback at full throttle forward!!! :flushed: :sweat_smile: :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Ffs, just wish I could ffwd it right now.
Brutal show

2 Likes

Good reason I am a big fan of the other football league…the LFL :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I always thought they’d gear the half time show towards football fans… I’m not sure how Taylor Swift fits that bill…

1 Like

She is the NFLs money grab for the time being.

Exactly, the money the swifty’s have brought the NFL in jersey sales alone is nuts.

1 Like

Her… What’s-her-name Jackson’s right boob… Great club to be in :joy:

1 Like

I thought you for real were gonna say you were watching the Puppy Bowl.
:rofl:

2 Likes

Hell with that…long live the Lingerie Football League.

8 Likes

For real.
LFL is what’s up.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Are these the Lolab?

The time you got to spend with your family and getting some rest is much more important…I wanna see all you OG’RS Happy and Healthy:)…

Have a great evening

3 Likes

Someone know a team called by Bay Breakers?

Good morning OG, we have our latest Pollen winner. It’s #14, @havens4hawks . Congratulations, send me your info and choice of pollen to collect your prize.

16 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango ) @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @TricycleOfDoom @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Fortman420 @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007
tenor (3) .

12 Likes