Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Thanks I’d seen that info when I searched also . Definitely excited to receive them .

1 Like

I’ve got shiskaberry x 88g13/hp and I popped some but ran out of space. How are they in terms of high and terps ?

(I’m just assuming because of ur name )

3 Likes

Never grew the 88/g13 cross but shiskaberry on its own is a nice indica smoke .

4 Likes

Whats the terps in its own ? And high idk if u can tell the differences. Does it help with anything in specific etc

Relaxed laid back definitely makes a guy raid the fridge for snacks . Strong berry taste .

3 Likes

Quick update for those waiting on the Neroli 91 x Phone Home open pollination packs. I have the packages labeled and all ready to go. The stamps got stuck in LA for some reason so I’ll for sure be able to send them out tomorrow.

10 Likes

:woozy_face:DELISHIOUSSHHH

Can’t wait

1 Like

Pack of ‘Big Bubble’ - Big Body Gelati x Sour Bubble up for dibs to anyone who hasn’t won them in the past. :us: :canada:

18 Likes

Dibs, if I may

4 Likes

You got it. Dm your info @freed111

4 Likes

Thank you👍

2 Likes

Sounds yummy…

3 Likes

Let’s do another pack of ‘Big Bubble’ - Big Body Gelati x Sour Bubble up for dibs to anyone who hasn’t won them in the past + has a grow log on OG. :us: :canada:

11 Likes

Dibs i would like to try them

8 Likes

just started my outdoor journal, can’t wait to get into summer

5 Likes

Damn, lol.

6 Likes

One more pack of ‘Big Bubble’ - Big Body Gelati x Sour Bubble up for dibs to anyone in :canada:

13 Likes

Dibs dibs dibs.

12 Likes

thanks for the giveaway @duo

4 Likes

@Mrgreenthumb @THCeed send your infos :grinning:

10 Likes