Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Thanks for the chances, @OhNo555 :+1:
Congrats on the win, @HappyTrees23s

2 Likes

Don’t forget to send you addy by DM

1 Like

Oh sweet ! Thank God lol
My phone couldn’t handle the pressure anymore :joy:

Thank you so much :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Congrats @HappyTrees23s @freed111. Thanks for the fun @OhNo555. :smiley:

1 Like

No, thank you guys for playing and making it fun :star_struck:

1 Like

So they’re not movie stars :thinking:
Jk, that was fun to watch!

An Irishman is walking out in the woods. He steps over a log and there before his eyes is a leprechaun. He quickly snatches him up, and the leprechaun says "I’ll grant you 3 wishes if you set me free".
The Irishman can’t believe his ears. “You’ll grant me 3 wishes if I let you go?”
That’s correct” answers the vertically challenged one.
Ok” says the Irishman, “But let me think this over
Don’t take too long, I have things to do and places to go” answers the leprechaun.
After a minute or two, the Irishman says “I sure am thirsty, how about an nice pint of Guinness?”
The leprechaen snaps his fingers, and a nice frothy pint of Guinness appears in the Irishmans hand.
Unbelievable” the Irishman screams with glee.
The leprechaen says, "That’s not all, it’s a magic pint of Guinness, and it will refill every time you empty it"
The Irishman chugs it down, and the pint magically refills. He downs it again, and it fills right back up.
“*You mean to tell me every single time, this will fill right back up” *
“That’s right” says the leprechaun, now what do you want with your other 2 wishes, I have things to do…
I’ll take 2 more of these” says the Irishman, holding up his magic pint of Guinness!

:grin:

12 Likes

The frantic frenzy is the fun :star_struck: of it all and when you go back and read it gets even funnier. :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile::crazy_face::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

That was a pretty dam good :blush:! HELL YEAH! :clap::tophat::star_struck::joy::sweat_smile::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Be watching for the next trivia game come soon, got to work on a new one for all to play! :wink::crazy_face::star_struck::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Mr. White, in the RV with the erlenmeyer flask

Sorry, just restarted Breaking Bad… This show is so good!

6 Likes

Just to be clear I knew one of the five answers to these questions.

3 Likes

Yes but you have it in the wrong order.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Lmfao @OhNo555 I love this! Gives up the beans but not the card… OG’ERS are Awesome :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Put the cards up there just for the information and the picture. :wink::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

This is exactly the point :point_right: :point_left: of the cards!

1 Like

I wish I had more and if I had more would have been glad to give them away. :v:

1 Like

Hint hint hint :wink: @CADMAN :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Ok, I’ll bite! @Emeraldgreen

1st person who can name all the strains that have Cannabis Collectors Trading Cards created for them & name the person’s who made the seeds of each strain.

I’ll send 1 card of all 4 cards in photo & 1 pack of random seeds I’ve got in my collection!

Hint: use the search function unless your already knowledgeable on this…

2nd hint, there is 9 cards currently.

GO…

12 Likes