Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

@pharmerfil Thanks a lot!!
PM incoming!! Awesome!

:partying_face: :+1: :seedling: :honeybee: :champagne:
:hugs:

2 Likes

Sweet dibs wins @Coffin_Dodger and @Abbbian! That jimmy jacks x chem candy sounds like an excellent variety. Much respect @pharmerfil for the fun giveaways. Itโ€™s awesome seeing the excitement here in this thread. Many blessings and much love

4 Likes

WAHOO! Thanks a lot for the dibs :clap::clap::clap:, dam
We were all pretty quick today. Addy incoming by DM. :ok_hand::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: to @Abbbian & @Coffin_Dodger as well! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Congratulations to @OhNo555 for the dibs win too! Many blessings and much love

Crazy how fast you all type! Literally got this on my 3rd screen 24/7. Hoping not to miss anything lol

1 Like

Those are Steve Lemme og x white cherry truffle s1s from a Guamanien Gardens. Fems. The ibg is Indiana bubblegum s1s from a Shoreline clone.

4 Likes

Next cross I have features an OG original made by @Going2fast that I then got from @blowdout2269

Next two dibbers will be getting a flip of scarlet grapes x chem candy!

10 Likes

Dibs please :raising_hand_man: (If open to international. If not, no worries)

3 Likes

Dibs much love

3 Likes

Dibs. Dibs dibs

1 Like

Got to be fast :dash: off the line. :wink: :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile: :ok_hand::+1::blush::sunglasses::v:

IMG_4936

5 Likes

Nice work @Mad_Barry and @Sbeanonnamellow aend me those deets please.

Next cross will be up in a little bit

8 Likes

You talking to me!? Huh!?
:laughing:
:flushed:

1 Like

Send me you info @Sintax i can make up another flip real quick!

5 Likes

Stoked for these, especially because theyโ€™re a collaborative effort with shared Overgrow member genetics! PM on the way. Thank you for the fun @pharmerfil! Congratulations on the win @Mad_Barry! Many blessings and much love

4 Likes

Congratulations to @Sintax as well! Many blessings and much love

3 Likes

Woot! Dedication paying off lol

5 Likes

Thanks @pharmerfil youโ€™re a gem!

Itโ€™s great to get the opportunity to try other OGerโ€™s hard work! Cheers for putting up your time, effort, seeds and stamps for the giveaways :star_struck:.

Congratulations to all the other winners :tada:

3 Likes

No that was for @Sintax :joy::joy::joy:, you were fast ass shit :poop:. My phone was being uncooperative and I barely made the cut. He was nice enough to include me as well. You know me I am fast :dash: as lightning :zap: usually! IMG_4823 :wink::ok_hand::+1::blush::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Once again, @pharmerfil Thanks a lot for this awesome giveaway!!
Congrats to us all!!
:seedling: :+1: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :partying_face:
:hugs:

@OhNo555 was jusโ€™ pulling your leg!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes