Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Send me a pm @ShiskaberrySavior and @SubzeroIceKold

Next up is my last cross of twisted puppy from twisted tree x chem candy, first two people to dibs get a pack!

12 Likes

Dibs please

1 Like

Youā€™re the best

1 Like

Ur a twisted tree fan as well ? Cultured as hell my dude !

3 Likes

dibs trhank you

1 Like

Thanks Iā€™m just your average seed junkie :joy: thereā€™s not many autoflower breeders I havenā€™t heard of before

Out of likes :heart:

3 Likes

@SubzeroIceKold ā€¦ā€¦lovin what Iā€™m seeing (great pics)

Great lineup for sure, @JustANobody has SUPER Karma coming his way

Both of you are swimming in karmaā€¦ā€¦and KILLER genetics

Thanks for sharing with us, I appreciate all you OGRā€™s

6 Likes

@JOHN1234 and @Kami send me some deets and Iā€™ll get these out to ya!

Thanks for your interest everyone! Iā€™ll be passing out a lot of these!

7 Likes

Just donā€™t pass out on usā€¦HAHHH

1 Like

Hell ya keep it going

1 Like

Nice one @ShiskaberrySavior

You got to eat delicious dinner and got some awesome beansā€¦.congratulations

Thanks again @pharmerfil ā€¦.made so many peopleā€™s day so much better, including me earlier (still stoked)

4 Likes

Have I ever sent you my genetics ? I didnā€™t know you enjoyed autos this much.

4 Likes

I have Never received any ā€¦ :grinning:

ā€œtoday feels like Christmas and itā€™s practically summer in So Cal lolā€ @SubzeroIceKold

I feel youā€¦.Iā€™m in Southern California also and does feel like summer in the middle of winter (grew up in Chicago) so BIG difference

1 Like

Very big. Very very big difference. :joy:

I was shipping out beans the other month and I came across an address that was 1 mile away. Then I made friends with @Kyleromero94 and got him into overgrow.

Such a small world dude.

8 Likes

The windy city when is hot its HOt, when it Cold its Snowing coldā€¦ :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

hey, itā€™s 70 here tomorrow, lol.

3 Likes

Glad to be in this community my friends :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure I did get a flip of maybe the Scarlet Grape crossā€¦.I need to look through my Overgrow mail and Iā€™ll post a pic if I do have a oneā€¦ā€¦

thanks for asking (the only autos I will grow are the ones I got from hereā€¦Iā€™m excited because I havenā€™t grown an auto yet and Iā€™m getting excited about themā€¦.

I have been hesitant because I remember when it was just Lowryder strain way back before they even labeled them auto or ruderalis (sp)

Things have come a looong way since thenā€¦.

Iā€™ll get back with you, thanks so much for asking

3 Likes

I will share with you bro :sunglasses:, send me your addy. I won two times today! :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes