Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

No worries there are a lot of posts and i just missed that you had drawn already no biggie!

2 Likes

The give away was just me and @blowdout2269 inwasnt sponsored or anything I’m just giving away my collection !

Thank you for coming ! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Glad those made it safely.
Thanks for the heads up :smiley: have a great Saturday

2 Likes

Yep! That’s my favorite. The thrift mum goes to is a Goodwill Outlet. Bins of junk a couple dollars a pound. Cards, envelopes, and stickers show up surprisingly frequently, usually not in a box. It’s their last chance at life before going in the dump, and ridiculously cheap, so we’re delighted to get and use them. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

When I was younger I worked for salvation army as dock guy, great place to find plastic bins, buckets, grow lights, racks, dehydrators, fans, humidifiers, netting, cardboard, even broken pallets.

4 Likes

I do the same. I have a gallon bag full of puck washer’s centrifuge tubes between the new bag and what I have collected I probably got 1000+ :joy:. I have a box a thank you cards with envelopes the wife bought a few years back I’ve been using up. I do splurge a bit on bubble mailers because they tend to hold up a bit better on longer journeys :v:

1 Like

I can vouch for that. Put 2 down 2 popped and are definitely some good smoke :v:

1 Like

:beers:For a pack of freshly shucked beans from my blueberry muffin cross :beers:

:champagne: :tropical_drink:Post a picture of an aged whisky 15 years or older with your bong, pipe, joint, dab, etc.

14 Likes

@I.am.human would 12 years do!? :sunglasses: :partying_face: :confused:

1 Like

I have a 16 year old dog chillin here with me, but we don’t drink! lol :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Also just wanted to use this opportunity to remind people seeds have a curing age.

11 Likes

Does this count? :laughing: I’m currently at my in-laws with only a crappy portable.

8 Likes

First time I’ve ran that fast to the bar not for a drink!

4 Likes

A few very fine spirits fella’s!

2 Likes

Noice……

8 Likes

Does 18 year Jameo’ taste just as bad as the regular? :rofl:

3 Likes

:laughing: Not my “cup of tea” either. If I had my druthers, it’s barrel proof bourbon or rye.

There’s nothing wrong with Jamesons! :yum:

Plenty of fond memories drinking that stuff…maybe not clear, but fond.

4 Likes

Thats an old bottle, probably pretty decent too! It says the age on the bottom but I can’t read it @PsillyRabbit. If it’s 15 or older you got the win, if not @Trimeresurus is in

1 Like

well its only aged 6 years…
then 50 in the bottle but thats not “aging”

1 Like