Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

My plant season for outdoor doesn’t start for another 3-1/2 months

1 Like

Can I plant 2?

3 Likes

I would love to do it, but got a plan now for an all auto grow and just can’t squeeze anymore in. It always kills me to say no to any autos! :slightly_frowning_face: :ok_hand::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I’ll take em in if no one else claims, but I’d like to see em grown soon, too!
Thanks for the pass, bro.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

Same here bro.

1 Like

Stick around OG long enough and it will not phase you to pass on a pack or two.

9 Likes

Idk…can you? :rofl:

1 Like

100% real facts, straight from the source.

Stay up
Coffin_Dodger

4 Likes

I am swimming in seeds now as it is :joy::joy::joy:, just got a weakness for them autos. I love the no fuss no muss 5 grows per year aspect of them. Gives me a lot of variety to smoke :dash: on! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::+1::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Well. I’m being realistic. I have room for 2 and that accounts for the ones I promised to test for @SubzeroIceKold just tonight

4 Likes

You have room to plat two Immediately

2 Likes

I do, if they magically appear right now :wink: :green_heart:

1 Like

@chronix, go ahead and send em to me.

@JOHN1234 and @Jhamersburg, send me your deets via PM. I’ll get a half a pack heading to each of ya. With a little sumthin extra. :shushing_face:

12 Likes

I’ve only been around for a minute and I can’t not believe how blessed I am…so I feel you on passion up seeds

Thank you all for everything

2 Likes

I got open space in my refrigerator for a few though :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

An interesting and amicable solution. Yer a gentleman and a scholar, @blowdout2269
Congrats, yall
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger

3 Likes

for A few Thousand… i bet

You’re too kind @blowdout2269! :+1: :green_heart:

Dam @blowdout2269 what a generous OG you always are! HELL YEAH :+1:! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::facepunch::ok_hand::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Yes he is, :star_struck:

1 Like