Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Between that and all the stinging nettle around my place I have FPJ brewing continually on the side of my house. I just warn the wife to not go over there if she doesn’t want to get nasal assaulted

2 Likes

5 seeds only requires half a stamp.lol

4 Likes

@Hashpants 5 seed packs BITE x heirloom cross type only (4 vials of 5 seed) all I have of that left forever … (20 total to gift with a few left for me)

I can do more count in Black Widow Bite just tell me how many… (def have in the hundreds of those)

Just send message with intent and I will respond …
First 4 to solidify their BITEx heirloom cross
As well as name your count in Black widow bite (up to 11 seed per person)

9 Likes

You are very kind, but I have seeds for my next run already. Nice to have some different company though.

8 Likes

@Hashpants anytime

2 Likes

I should have, me being a dummy hadn’t touched weed in a couple years, sold it just didn’t smoke. I gave in to the boys peer pressure after I was called out for a party foul for scraping the bud buster, so they packed the ever so health aluminum foil covered reversed pop bottle cap and did a gravity bong/bucket.

Now before this time I have never hit a bong just a little pipe or joint so I didn’t know breath in and out so I did as you do with a joint big hit and hold.

Very terrible decision, greened out, hallucinations like crazy, passed out and woke up 4 hrs later even more destroyed. Long story short. 24 hrs later I finally felt sober. Highest I’ve ever been

6 Likes

Have you grown indigo rose cherry tomatoes? They’re amazing

2 Likes

Was it the rhino??

Anything with white rhino sends me parallel to this dimension I swear.
Potent
First strain to give solid panic attacks was rhino
Grown to appreciate it for itself.
For discussion sake I have some White Rhino x PTK from @PAGODASEEDS

Ran two last year, both male, no cross there anywhere they were pulled before pollen

3 Likes

Those are some good tomatoes, I grew them once and haven’t seen them in my area in a few yrs . I have to find some seeds this year :v:

2 Likes

Old German

12 Likes

It was all the kief that had accumulated in the coffee grinder the could pack a 2 litre pop bottle cap flush.

The flower was amazing thou, for the time and still is the best flower I’ve come across. The going rate on oz at the time was 150 but this stuff was 350. All I know was the person who grew this was an absolute elitist within the cannabis world of British Columbia in the early 2000’s.

1 Like

Thats not a tomato ITS a TOMATOO

6 Likes

That stuff would have been amazing, excellent cross

1 Like

Look at the size of that mater. Make me a little knock kneed

3 Likes

I have a story similar I was at a festival dude passed me a peace pipe. And they said not to hold it in, but I was on another planet from some lucy… ne ways turns out it was black tar opium or some shit. I blacked out and woke up to naked belly dancers all around me. Fun trip. :grin:

2 Likes

That sounds right up my alley for a good time, not the black tar but everything else.

5 Likes

Same. Except I wouldn’t take that rip, I had no idea I thought it was the kind sadly

2 Likes

Sounds awesome, did the Belly dancers give you a happy ending… :grinning:

2 Likes

Knuckle handwich was a later experience :metal:

2 Likes

Love them when they are huge like that all lumpy. Good on a samdwhich or sliced up maybe a little salt pepper :+1::+1::drooling_face:

4 Likes