Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

OG kush is my guess

1 Like

White widow

Correct :white_check_mark: shoot me a dm @Sbeanonnamellow

9 Likes

@Sbeanonnamellow congrats brother

1 Like

This is awesome! I’m so stoked for my first win for some of your seeds @duo! Big Bubble sounds right up my alley. Thank you for sharing of your abundance! I’ll send you that PM as requested. Many blessings and much love

10 Likes

New seed and pollen 3 way giveaway!

6 Likes

Congratulations To Our Winner
:trophy: :tada: 🫘 :fire:

@Trickster :mega:
Please reach out via PM to claim and pick your prize

Thank you everyone for joining in on the fun
I’ll be back real soon it’s always a blast :wink: :joystick: :call_me_hand:t2:
Hope you all are having a great weekend.
Before I forget @JOHN1234 Send me those deets as well I have something special for you.
OG the World With :green_heart: Everyone. :pray:t2:

25 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @Trickster on your win :trophy:! :wink::facepunch::tophat::blush::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks :blush: @OnePassionateGrower for the nice giveaway and a chance! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

What?? I won, ha ha I need to check my powerball numbers… :pray:

11 Likes

Dam @Trickster at it again
That’s a awesome win

1 Like

My Stars are aligning this week with recent nearby earthquakes and the eclipse about to make an appearance here in a couple of days…

3 Likes

One day left, all I can say is Historically, and In a biblical sense , Earthquakes before Eclipses are seen.

3 Likes

True, Very True, the moon is closer thus pulling on the crust…

2 Likes

Dibs!!! Ah shit I’m a day late

2 Likes

@blowdout2269 @Going2fast

First grow from OG …Short pheno Scarlet grapes F2
Harvested.

She’s all skunk & overipe grape
Thank you kindly
:v:&:green_heart:

25 Likes

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

congrats bro <3

1 Like

Dibbity dibity do, dibs.

5 Likes

Morning folks!!
Time to say and send major thanks to @pharmerfil, beans have landed sound and safe friend and… yes! Indeed! Your gifts have been reaching plenty of places all over!! And we all appreciate it!! Thanks a lot!! :partying_face: :sunglasses: :exploding_head: :hugs: :seedling:

And last but not least… Major thanks to brother @Pigeonman Hello friend! Thanks a million!! Your flagless friend has surely received your gift as well!! You fly!! And by the way… keep on spilling and spreading beans everywhere!! Keep on firing!!! Appreciate it!!! :sunglasses: :flushed: :partying_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :hugs: :fallen_leaf: :seedling: :v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

Great Sunday to all!!
:hugs:

24 Likes

Congratz I’ve been dreaming bout that gold!

2 Likes

Dibbers:)…