Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Dammit. Was it Chip Chipperson? I love me some Jim Norton.

1 Like

It was about the time he intoduced Chip on the show, back in 2009 ish

2 Likes

My heart breaks for you. They are such wonderful and innocent friends.

I had an Australian Shepherd that got old on me and I waited too long to euthanize him. I’ll never forgive myself for letting it go on too long.

6 Likes

I don’t remember exactly but just reading it, I can hear it lol

2 Likes

Appreciate it, bud. :heart_eyes: She still loves eating with me and snuggling, and is coherent most of the time and healthy. Not getting better, though! The time will come and I hope I can do the right thing without prolonging her pain. She’s a tank, lol.

11 Likes

18 years old

I think it’s all about quality of life. If she’s not in terrible pain and has a good quality life then you’re on the right trajectory!

2 Likes

I hope so! Luckily I have family that will keep my denial in check! :grimacing: :rofl:

6 Likes

I pray my cat lives that long or more
@tresbundles
There so unreplaceable

3 Likes

It is possible!
I had a cat that lived for 18 years or more.
This cat here I rescued and have had for 17 years so far, she could be 18 or 19…maybe more? :thinking: :man_shrugging:

23 Likes

kind of going off topic, but my dogs lived for 16 and 13 years. the oldest died 2nd. in the end she had trouble standing up and couldn’t make it far enough to go to the bathroom outside. it was time for her to go and she ended up having a heart attack or something like that, i wasn’t really around for that. they asked if we wanted to try and revive her but she suffered way too much already. i don’t think i could own another dog.

7 Likes

Thanks @LoveDaAutos ! Landed yesterday afternoon. Really excited about these :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

And thanks to @blowdout2269 for tagging me for it… I never would have seen it otherwise!

14 Likes

Pleased they made it safely. Thanks for letting me know.

4 Likes

We got one that’s really close!

1 Like

I got these in the mail from @US3RNAM3, thanks for offering these to me and getting them in my hands :raised_hands:. Very generous of you! :wink::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::slightly_smiling_face::peace_symbol:

13 Likes

bruce-lee-bow-ezgif.com-resize

3 Likes

The 16th person to claim DIBS (you can only say it one time) wins a 5 pack flip of Killer A5 Haze X Bubble Hash fem photo seeds.

12 Likes

Dibbsaroonie and cheese

1 Like

2 Dibs. Lol

2 Likes

Ok Dibs :joy: haha

2 Likes