Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

By my calculations I believe the winner of the Dibs giveaway was @Cloud9 . Do you all agree?

4 Likes

Looks like everyone agrees. @Cloud9 can you send me your mailing info please?

2 Likes

@abbbian to me

2 Likes

I thought i had it, but idk.

3 Likes

I would agree had he not Dibbed twice

5 Likes

@Gho13 is the 16th dibber by my count.

2 Likes

Think I lost on technically. To post above mine was added it must say ā€œI claim dibsā€

1 Like

I appreciate you sharing your count @Pleiochasium but by my research I feel strongly that @Cloud9 won the giveaway which is why I just finished packing up his envelope and will get it mailed off today. It would be very OG of you to send some free seeds to @Gho13 because he lost, as he puts it, on a technicality. It would also be nice to congratulate the winner for Gods sake.

10 Likes

Congratulations @Cloud9 !!!

2 Likes

@Cloud9 definitely won congrats! Those are gonna be fire when you run them!

1 Like

That not necessary, my mistake on the fine print lol. Thanks for the opportunity and congrats bro, @Cloud9

Thanks all. Looking forward to these.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for this re-guess, @Cannabiscrusader! I never was very good with numbers. :rofl: Unless I was rolling them. rollitup

I wonder if anyone got close in the first roundā€¦

1 Like

Thank you kindly for a chance to win your best @LoveDaAutos :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh manā€¦ My boy passed away last August, I thought I was taking him in with a cold and he didnā€™t come home. Worst day of my life. My Mrs knew I really really wasnā€™t ok, and shouldnā€™t be left alone. 2 days later, with my consent of course, we went to the SPCA and came home with a little baby girl. Having a girl meant none of the same names I called my boy would work as well, a I can tell you, having lost pups before (including a wolf who lived to be 15), Harley coming home saved my life, sheā€™s the puppy in my profile pic.

It was incredibly hard, and I still have my boys lead in a sealed Ziploc bag, and shamefully, I still open it and get his smell every now and then, but as much as he didnā€™t like other pups, Iā€™m positive he stopped in and had a chat with this one.

20 Likes

@Gho13 As a consolation prize, Iā€™ll offer you a cut of Stardawg Corey, if you want it.

Congrats to the winner, and thanks to @LoveDaAutos for putting up the seeds.

25 Likes

Wow really, that ill actually take you up on. I really wanna try that one. Huge thanks @Pleiochasium

10 Likes

Holy OG moment. What a killer cut to get too!!! @Pleiochasium very kind of ya

10 Likes

WIKI OPEN

7 Likes

Congratulations @Gato @TheSeedjinn @havens4hawks deets me.

24 Likes