Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Good score sounds like an interesting cross.

4 Likes

:zombie:ā€ā™‚ cat here

4 Likes

For a pack of Black Cream x (Gambian x Blueberry) auto reg seedsā€¦
First to answer this question wins.
How many cats are within 5 feet of me right now?

7 Likes

As a cat owner myself, Iā€™d say about 3

6 Likes

You said that at the perfect timing.
Please send me your info in pm please :smiley_cat:

7 Likes

Hahaha I love this place :joy::metal::ok_hand:

7 Likes

I have 5 cats, thereā€™s always at least 3 of them around me at all times

6 Likes
3 Likes

Hey hey, itā€™s ā€œcat dadā€. Thank you. :angry::joy:

2 Likes

Dm me. I got like 15 Jalisco in co-op so got you there and have had a few send me poison daddy as well. I can make a small care package!

3 Likes

I gotta take a cheech outside and then I will be back.
I might have another pack or two kickinā€™ around here somewhere. :upside_down_face: :thinking:

2 Likes

At one point, an ex and I had 8 cats, and 2 big dogsā€¦ It didnā€™t matter what room you went in, there was an animal in there, another 1 or 2 coming with you and at least 1 leaving the roomā€¦ It was madness when you stood in the kitchen and tapped a fork on a soft wet food can šŸ¤¦

5 Likes

I got a pack of (GG4 x Dosi Lo) x (Gambian x Blueberry) auto regs.
Maybe I should ask a question this timeā€¦
Give me a minute or few to thinkā€¦

7 Likes

Hey @pigeonman I didnā€™t realize it was like that WTF! So I dropped 3 Jalisco just now. Winning 17 clones really messed up my ā€œplay roomā€ that I really didnā€™t have either lol. So @Xianpreservation83 I have 4 Jalisco I can send left those for you of the last three I just dropped. Apparently I already shared half of my flip. Also I found 2 packs of poison daddy f2 from the birdman himself and another someone threw in with a trade. Let me know they are yours.

3 Likes

Okay first to anwer this question wins a pack of (GG4 x Dosi Lo) x (Gambian x Blueberry) auto regs.
One of my neighbors trucks is loud an sounds like shit because the motor is fooked.
What brand of truck is it?
If you won tonight, you can still participate.

4 Likes

Is it a Nissan ??

1 Like

Nope, not a Nissan.

1 Like

Is it a Ford then ??

2 Likes

Not a Ford.

1 Like

Is it a GMC?

1 Like